I want a Starkiller custom from TFU. Where do I start?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smash

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Probably a bit ambitious, as the most customizing I've done is a bit of painting on 1/12 scale figures and cutting/re-attaching pieces of fabric here and there.

However, I reallyyyy want to make a Starkiller. Preferably in the training gear from TFU 1 or his TFU2 gear..

Does anyone have any advice on what to use as a base, head sculpts, etc? Anyone already make good custom parts?

I was thinking of maybe using a First Order Tie flight suit as a base if I do the TFU2 outfit. Not sure if it unzips from the front though to get the flap. Other than that, I have no ideas..

Any advice would be appreciated and awesome! General tips for customizing or anything you think might work for Starkiller. Thanks!

Some pics of outfits I like:

Starkiller.jpg
Starkiller-force-unleashed-22.jpg
star-wars-the-force-unleashed-pc-01-08.jpg

I know Rocco, I think it's sculptor on these forums, has the head sculpt/pauldrons/light saber. Dan Castro did the tailoring. I can send you a pm if you want Facebook links.

I know Rocco, I think it's sculptor on these forums, has the head sculpt/pauldrons/light saber. Dan Castro did the tailoring. I can send you a pm if you want Facebook links.

Here is my custom, Rocco, head, armor, saber, and the clothing is something I put together. GB painted the head
aaa.jpg
aa.jpg

Back