Rampage movie (based on the video game) - Starring Dwayne Johnson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biojex

Super Freak
Reaction score
The optimal altitude for missile deployment
I mean....Who didn't want this...amirite??

Trailer tomorrow weeee...

big-meets-bigger.jpg

Synopsis
In the film, “Primatologist Davis Okoye (Johnson), a man who keeps people at a distance, shares an unshakable bond with George, the extraordinarily intelligent, silverback gorilla who has been in his care since birth. But a rogue genetic experiment gone awry transforms this gentle ape into a raging monster. To make matters worse, it’s soon discovered there are other similarly altered alpha predators. As these newly created monsters tear across North America, destroying everything in their path, Okoye teams with a discredited genetic engineer to secure an antidote, fighting his way through an ever-changing battlefield, not only to halt a global catastrophe but to save the fearsome creature that was once his friend.”

P.S. I apologize for starting a thread on this :lol

Re: Rampage movie (based on the vide game) - Starring Dwayne Johnson

But a rogue genetic experiment gone awry transforms this gentle ape into a raging monster.

I thought they were humans tho.

rampage4-noscale.jpg

Last edited:

Trailer already leaked. Looks meh

It was on Facebook I can’t seen to find it

They made movies out of emoji's, legos, board games and toys. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Who cares? The content is irrelevant really. It's an action movie with the Rock. All it has in common with the game is the title I'm sure.

The Dwayne sure loves his disposable **** burger projects.

I used to love this game on Nintendo.

Played the arcade version in free play Halloween night. It was boring after the first level.

I mean....Who didn't want this...amirite??

Trailer tomorrow weeee...

big-meets-bigger.jpg

Synopsis

P.S. I apologize for starting a thread on this :lol

I'm personally ****ing stoked, it's one of those games where you can change what you want to make your film work the way you want it to without pissing anyone off. It's a giant monster movie, I'm there, this will be one of the first films starring The Rock that I am really excited to see and the first I'm going to see in a theater. Can't wait for the trailer.

Back