Statue NEW Red Sonja Statue Due Out in December

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Dynamite

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Red Sonja sell sheet.jpg
Hey Red Sonja fans, we've finished developing a new statue based on the art of comic artist Amanda Conner. What do you think?

We're trying something new and Kickstarter backers are the FIRST to receive their copies before retail. As part of this new initiative, we're offering it at the lowest price possible! We hope you'll join us in this new endeavor and check it out:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dynamiteent/red-sonja-amanda-conner-statue?ref=4x7mzn

Sounds great, but I don't understand - How, or where can you order the package deals?

A bargain through the Kickstarter! In for one! I just happened to be researching the Sideshow PF and found this thread. Thank you!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I just picked up the 'standard' edition of Red Sonja, and I couldn't be happier with her... I love the Amanda Conner inspiration for the sculpt, and at 1/7 scale she's a hundred pounds of awesome in a peppermint wrapper :) Here are a few hero shots...

Dynamite Red Sonja 1 sm.jpg

Dynamite Red Sonja 2 sm.jpg

Dynamite Red Sonja 3 sm.jpg

Dynamite Red Sonja 4 sm.jpg

I've got a lot of Red Sonja statues and I've got my display set up with trading cards or mini-prints of the artwork each statue is based off of next to each statue. Does anyone know if the artwork for this statue has been turned into a trading card in any of the Red Sonja card series yet? I know it's been used as a comic book cover, but a card or small print takes up a lot less real estate in my display.

Back