Pop. Culture gijoe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good
Hope they are cheaper than prime 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not into statues, nothing against them ether but GI joe is an action figure, anything else is just everything else, only GI Joe is GI Joe:wink1:

means you will only get 3 characters in about 20 different size formats.

I thought PCS produces mostly 1/4 and 1/3 statues.

But they milk each statue with at least 4 or 5 different variants and exclusives.

Pop culture has snagged the Hasbro license and now can make statues based on them

Interesting. Their cartoon accurate He-Man statues were very cool so I look forward to seeing what they do with GI Joe. We might finally get some high end collectibles that don't feel the need to update (ie butcher) the classic designs.

Looking at what they've done with other properties, I'm excited to see what they come up with. As much as I love what Prime1 does with every other license, I feel like they have, whether through their own volition or Hasbro's direction, **** on the line, since Prime1 has chosen to follow one poor artists renditions into the ground, I'm hoping PCS goes with pure ARAH from the 80s. I see this https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/street-fighter-ibuki-pop-culture-shock-903242/#&gid=1&pid=3 from PCS, having no idea who it is, but its priced competitively and I could see them making a very bad ass Jinx. Not going to buy into the hype like I did when Prime1 got the license cause it disappointed imo, at this point I haven't seen anything Prime1 that beats the old from SSC.

Last edited:
From I have read on PCS CG, I think PCS wont make anymore 1/4 Joes. Stinks but GI Joe collectors just don't like statues

Last edited:
Back