See how many Hot Toys figure you own with this website

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I counted 71 MMS & 11 DX
I have really slowed down my HT collecting though, hardly any figs from the last two years. Mostly the figs cover 2009-2015. Cant remember the last time a HT figure announcement got me all exited. All seems to be Marvel/Star Wars which I'm not really interested in.

Round the same. Between 80-90. However at least 1.5 of my collection are customs or other companies as well.

Yes of the top of my head my collection is probably 2/3 HT and the rest custom figs, other non HT companies and bashes. In fact over the last 2 years most of my figs have been non HT

Looking at the early releases, there was a lot more variety in the choice of subjects. The only HT figure i bought recently, that doesn't fall under the Disney banner, was Ripley. The only announcement i was really looking forward to was Cain, from RoboCop 2, which looks to be DOA. I'm tired of Marvel, films as well as figures. QMX will be getting most of my business in 2018.

The list is missing the Jedha Patrol two pack:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/star-wars-stormtroopers-hot-toys-902875/

Counting the two packs as one, I have 93, none of those are on preorder. Counting the two pack's individual figures, which includes the exclusive Bruce Lee figure that came with a second body so you could make two figures from the set (not listed) the aforementioned missing second figure from the Jedha two pack and the BB8 Droid, I have 98.

That website also does not included the Hot Toys Military figures which would put my count a little past 100.

I counted 105 from what is listed but the site is not complete.

They have a few HT - Asian releases not listed.

Both M-Icon Bruce Lee's, Thriller and Beat It Michael Jackson, the 2 Leslie Cheung's, the 3 Wong Kar Kui's just from the top of my head.

and that's if i count Ripley which i still don't own yet - and P1 and P2 + new P2 and Classic as 4 figures, as mine are combined from 2 figures each.
i didn't see the "samurai predator" there, or i'd say 33.
not sure about Wolf yet, or it'd be 34.
(i didn't count doubles, redressed variants and partly HTs.)
really showed me how boring HT became for me with all those marvel & star wars hype.
However at least 1.5 of my collection are customs or other companies as well.
if your whole collection = 1... :dunno
oh it was probably 1/5.

Looking at the early releases, there was a lot more variety in the choice of subjects. The only HT figure i bought recently, that doesn't fall under the Disney banner, was Ripley. The only announcement i was really looking forward to was Cain, from RoboCop 2, which looks to be DOA. I'm tired of Marvel, films as well as figures. QMX will be getting most of my business in 2018.

Yeah absolutely agree. in the first 200 MMS figs you had so much variety of licences.
Terminator
Rambo
Rocky
Aliens
Predator
Batman
Superman
Pirates of The Caribbean

Just seems like Star Wars/Marvel figs the last 2-3 years.

48 counting POs, but that's not even 1/4 of my collection. As mentioned, the lack of variety on franchises really limits my interest in them. There are plenty of other companies out there, doing things far more interesting than HT, over the last few years.

Back