• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow and XM for sale (with more to be added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernLadMSP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone, looking to start selling some pieces. I'm looking to sell within the U.S. only, and I will be adding more pieces in the future as I go through my stored collection and decide what I want to sell. Prices are based taking recent eBay sales into consideration. Please add PayPal fees or send as gift. Shipping NOT included.

For sale:

Sideshow
Regular Dr. Doom PF (not throne) $300
LOTR Regular Morgul Lord PF $400
LOTR Gollum PF $400
LOTR Galadriel PF $200
EX Huntress PF $430
EX Lady Death PF (the original standing version) SOLD
Regular Scarlet Witch PF SOLD
EX Rogue PF with custom re-painted head - painted by Vince Vell. The regular head has been fully repainted, EX head is factory paint SOLD
EX LOTR Dark Rider on Steed SOLD
Regular GI Joe Baroness PF SOLD
EX Red Sonja PF SOLD
EX Catwoman PF SOLD
Regular Asajj Ventress PF SOLD
White variant Storm PF (limited to only 150 pieces) SOLD
EX Lara Croft Tomb Raider PF (the version sliding down the jungle wall) SOLD
Regular Colossus PF SOLD

XM
Hawkeye SOLD
Ms. Marvel with coin SOLD
Wolverine SOLD

None of the pieces have any issues, unless they are specifically noted in the description. I'm also willing to listen to reasonable offers, but no low ball, dirt cheap offers will be accepted.

Last edited:
Will be adding some new pieces this weekend, once I have good day light to take some photos.

Updated prices on Colossus and Storm

Also added Sideshow EX Lady Death PF (the original version) and the awesome EX Lara Croft PF where she is sliding down the jungle wall. These were both sculpted by the amazing Tim Miller.

Last edited:
Updated terms. Also added Dr. Doom PF, Scarlet Witch PF and my EX Rogue PF. She has both heads. The EX head is factory paint, while the regular head has been fully stripped and re-painted to look more like the prototype that Sideshow advertised. I can provide pics of her by request.

Last edited:
Back