ToysBox 1/6 Odin Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacerc130

Super Freak
Reaction score
Curious if anyone has bought this. I have searched but could not find any reviews.

images.jpg

Attachments

• TOYS-BOX-1-6-Odin-Throne-Base-Station-Action-Figure-Base-Station-Accessories-for-12-HT.jpg
    TOYS-BOX-1-6-Odin-Throne-Base-Station-Action-Figure-Base-Station-Accessories-for-12-HT.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
I emailed Kit at OSK a few weeks back to see if he’d be carrying it, he said no because it’s too big & fragile. It’s definitely big, but also very solid (and heavy).

4zstwg.jpg

It comes with an Odin staff, which looks exactly like the HT version. Pros: This staff appears to be metal. Cons: It’s also shorter than the HT version. However, depending on the size of your display area, you may want the shorter staff since the throne will take up a lot of space and posing will be limited.

4qhmwg.jpg

The promo pics show Odin sitting comfortably on the throne and feet resting on the top step. I could not replicate that pose, but there are some alternatives you can do. Visually, I think it suits the Allfather quite well.

2q3rd7d.jpg

so761u.jpg

i27ewx.jpg

jzigc4.jpg

All in all, it’s visually nice and definitely solid & sturdy, but in hand it also feels...slightly cheap. Like those dragon or elephant bookends you find at a Hobby Lobby. They’re selling on eBay for $150-170 shipped, I definitely wouldn’t pay 170. I paid 150 for mine, and even with free shipping I feel it’s about $40-50 overpriced. But in the end, it’s not a regretful purchase.

Also, just FYI, if you have a lighted detolf-type display, don’t put it on the top shelf as it will block out the light from everything else.

2wmhm4n.jpg

Back