TBLeague 1/6 Scale Athena Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
TBLeague 1/6 Scale Athena Action Figure

Item No.: PL2017-106
Bar Code: 697 127233 003 1

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 3.17kg
Measurements: 30.3cm * 24.5cm * 37.8cm

2 products/master carton
GW: 7.13kg
Measurements: 51cm * 32.5cm * 40cm

Packing List:
① 1 x head sculpt
② 1 x TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
③ 3 pairs x interchangeable hands
④ 1 x helmet
⑤ 1 x forehead ornamental band
⑥ 1 x bikini style battle top
⑦ 1 x short skirt style battle bottom
⑧ 1 x neck armor
⑨ 1pair x shoulder armor
⑩ 1 pair x arm bands
11 1 pair x over-sleeves
12 1 pair x forearm armor
13 1 pair x knee armor
14 1 x hip armor
15 1 pair x calf armor
16 1 pair x boots
17 1 x battle flag
18 1 x sword with sheath
19 1 x shield
20 1 x Roman column
21 4 color packaging

190257lk8bj4hh06xld686.jpg

190258jm4dcdf80cc778oh.jpg

190259hhpzwpyk0yplysjl.jpg

190300d2nejnoo5jzeo56i.jpg

190301jogmgqgl9whhf092.jpg

190302ycho6i9pn9eo9ee9.jpg

190303gi30i3xbhh7405bk.jpg

190304ja4sa33m1g090ih6.jpg

190305utqpgqdrg5uc5p3i.jpg

190306o43xanxnafmrmdd0.jpg

190307oaf8w6kf66rryzyc.jpg

190308gcuvo1rp03vmpmm5.jpg

190309v3do35x3kf6k5d23.jpg

190311nyqaql9bhmlqzqmo.jpg

190311pa80elhela0ra37v.jpg

It's clearly the pillar dude. :lol

Joking aside she has a nice aesthetic but she could be called just about any other name and it wouldn't change a thing.

I mean, I like TBLeague and all, but this thing where they bundle everything which a huge heavy base just so they can add $40-50 to the MSRP is getting annoying.

I mean, I like TBLeague and all, but this thing where they bundle everything which a huge heavy base just so they can add $40-50 to the MSRP is getting annoying.

Totally agree with you there. I'd rather save the money (and the space). I've liked when they've provided the option for those who want it.
Also this seems to be the most useless one thus far, it's not even a chair to interact with or ground to stand upon. Note how it's not used in any of the promo pics outside the tip of it showing while she's standing on it. Completely wasteful

Well, I like it for the most part, The armor looks nicely detailed and I do like the helmet, but could they PLEASE INCLUDE MORE CLOTHING AND ARMOR AS AN OPTION! I wish this came with a cuirass covering with the same sculptural detail as the rest of the armor for the chest and back and a single piece dress that can be used for more modesty. Why does everything they do have to look so blatantly erotic?

Ok, so I see the "boob" part but I'm still looking for the "Greek" part...
It's in the title: Ᾰ̓θήνη. :lol

Athena has been said to have had golden-colored hair in the myths, so the hair color isn't inaccurate. Her face could look more ethnically Greek though.

Yeah, I wish they'd go the added armor/accessory route if they wanted to bump up the price instead of the over-sized diorama thing. I'm sure certain collectors appreciate it, but definitely not me.

Some of previous release actually offers just figure package without diorama. IDK with this one.

Some of previous release actually offers just figure package without diorama. IDK with this one.

Yeah, I wish they'd go the added armor/accessory route if they wanted to bump up the price instead of the over-sized diorama thing. I'm sure certain collectors appreciate it, but definitely not me.

I don't know if they'll give the option to order it without the column, but at the top of the OP they do have weights listed separately:

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 3.17kg
Measurements: 30.3cm * 24.5cm * 37.8cm

2 products/master carton
GW: 7.13kg
Measurements: 51cm * 32.5cm * 40cm

I just recently picked this up - I ended up getting the version with the column. Overall the piece is beautiful, with the hair being surprisingly outstanding... There are small pegs on top of the column which fit corresponding holes on her boots, so you can display her safely atop it... I photographed her column-adjacent as it were, since she's much easier to frame that way... enjoy!

Athena 1 sm.jpg

Athena 3 sm.jpg

Athena 4 sm.jpg

Athena 5 sm.jpg

Athena 6 sm.jpg

wow, great pics DD. thank you.
i picked this up on a fluke. had a credit burning a whole in my pocket at BBTS. don't think i've ever been happier w/ a spontaneous buy like this. it really is a fantastic fig. the rock star of course is that bod. i've only gotten one other fig w/ this bod (Asian Vampy) so i'm no expert, but the tight joints and range of motion on these really blow my mind considering earlier attempts. my only nit is i wish it had more up /down range in the shoulders.

at first i didn't like the feel of the armor. w/ better plastics and even die cast becoming more prevalent, this soft rubbery stuff felt like a step backwards. but it really does work perfectly for this application. the greaves sorta tightly hug the legs so no thick outta proportion, insanely frustrating straps to mess up the silhouette.

i too, was grumbling at the added cost that i knew this heavy, unneeded column stand was gonna add to the shipping cost...but it's actually been one of the coolest stands i've even seen. looks great, and puts her above others in your collection so as to better highlight it (pics below). i used floral wire to wire the shield on her back, and the scabbard to the hip. there's a TINY chain to hang the scabbard, but i bet it'd break w/ even simple movement.
a truly fine figure. i'll be watching this line.
edit; bummer. no idea why my pics aren't showing. i actually took some not terrible ones too lol. here's links
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ayn4szlynvooro0/005 - Copy.JPG?dl=0
005%20-%20Copy.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k249waa54o95e7e/006 - Copy.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zlk68qiexcgdghx/007 - Copy.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/18o8aox8o2afddn/008 - Copy.JPG?dl=0

wow, great pics DD. thank you.
i picked this up on a fluke. had a credit burning a whole in my pocket at BBTS. don't think i've ever been happier w/ a spontaneous buy like this. it really is a fantastic fig. the rock star of course is that bod. i've only gotten one other fig w/ this bod (Asian Vampy) so i'm no expert, but the tight joints and range of motion on these really blow my mind considering earlier attempts. my only nit is i wish it had more up /down range in the shoulders.

at first i didn't like the feel of the armor. w/ better plastics and even die cast becoming more prevalent, this soft rubbery stuff felt like a step backwards. but it really does work perfectly for this application. the greaves sorta tightly hug the legs so no thick outta proportion, insanely frustrating straps to mess up the silhouette.

i too, was grumbling at the added cost that i knew this heavy, unneeded column stand was gonna add to the shipping cost...but it's actually been one of the coolest stands i've even seen. looks great, and puts her above others in your collection so as to better highlight it (pics below). i used floral wire to wire the shield on her back, and the scabbard to the hip. there's a TINY chain to hang the scabbard, but i bet it'd break w/ even simple movement.
a truly fine figure. i'll be watching this line.
edit; bummer. no idea why my pics aren't showing. i actually took some not terrible ones too lol. here's links
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ayn4szlynvooro0/005 - Copy.JPG?dl=0
005%20-%20Copy.JPG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k249waa54o95e7e/006 - Copy.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zlk68qiexcgdghx/007 - Copy.JPG?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/18o8aox8o2afddn/008 - Copy.JPG?dl=0

Rubber armor and accessories probably the one keep cost low. As much I hated rubber but I forgive it as long paint looks flawless.

Back