Neca Chucky Clothed Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Life_m2000

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All,

Sorry if there is a thread for this.
But picked this guy up for 30 quid and he fits in with the 1/6 scale figures great.
IMG_2207.jpg
IMG_2208.jpg
IMG_2210.jpg

I just got this today, I'm tempted to try and customize him a bit so he fits in with his 1/6 scale brethren and looks less dollish.....yet at the same time Chucky is literally a doll sooooooo.
I really wish he had more of that widows peak that Chucky has, the hair is the weakest part of this.

I just got this guy in the mail... something like $27 off of Amazon. It's a pretty high quality figure and as-is looks great with other 1/6 figures. I plan to weather him a bit and to see if I can get his hair to be a bit less "Dutch Boy".

I just got this today, I'm tempted to try and customize him a bit so he fits in with his 1/6 scale brethren and looks less dollish.....yet at the same time Chucky is literally a doll sooooooo.
I really wish he had more of that widows peak that Chucky has, the hair is the weakest part of this.

Haha i know what you mean. I actually like that he looks like a doll in with the others.

I have him as well. But I leave all of my figures in the package, so it's nice to get to see him out of the box. Thanks for posting!

Can't beat that price. Anybody have a photo of him standing next to another figure?

Apologies for the super crappy photo but here you go........

Attachments

• 20171110_174825_resized.jpg
    20171110_174825_resized.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 98
Back