Bill & Ted Face the Music - TBD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter are returning. Filming begins this year.

‘Bill and Ted 3’ Will Be Called ‘Bill and Ted Face the Music,’ Reveals Keanu Reeves

Source: https://www.indiewire.com/2017/10/bill-and-ted-3-title-bill-and-ted-face-the-music-1201885005/

Keanu Reeves said:
“We’re trying” to get it made, Keanu said. “There’s a script out there. We’re just trying to get it made. Show business is tough.” As for the plot, “it’s a cautionary tale. They’re supposed to save the world. But when we see them, they haven’t saved the world, and they’re married and have kids. And they’re playing to nobody. But they have to write the song…and face the music! Hopefully we’ll make it before I’m 60.”

Too much time has past. Actors are too old. Look no further than the "Dumb and Dumber sequel.

Bogus Journey really was not that good. Maybe this will be the sequel we all deserve. Maybe it won't be, but I doubt it will be worse than the one we got.

I was at SDCC a few years ago, and the company I was with met with the licensing agent that had the rights to Bill & Ted. I tried to convince my boss that we should go for it. but as you might have surmised. . . I was not successful. So, if you are lamenting the lack of Bill and Ted in 1/6, you can blame me and my lack of persuasion.

5MokO.gif

Back