Is Enterbay finished with 1/6 basketball?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aumakua

Super Freak
Reaction score
was the Jordan Rookie the last release? haven't seen anything new in a long time and any recent releases were odd choices.
No Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Jabaar, Chamberlain, even Tim Duncan; but they release Dirk, Penny Hardaway, and Tracy McGrady?

don't get me wrong I was a huge Penny fan as a kid but wouldn't drop $375 on a 2 pack figure of him :slap

I don’t know why they haven’t made any effort to pursue other legends.
Bill is obviously a Jordan Bulls fan so they went after Rodman and Pippen.

I always thought Kareem was an obvious one. Bald 80s Lakers version along with a second 70s sculpt and Game of Death outfit for posing with all their GOD Bruce Lee’s.

was the Jordan Rookie the last release? haven't seen anything new in a long time and any recent releases were odd choices.
No Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Jabaar, Chamberlain, even Tim Duncan; but they release Dirk, Penny Hardaway, and Tracy McGrady?

don't get me wrong I was a huge Penny fan as a kid but wouldn't drop $375 on a 2 pack figure of him :slap

Dirk is the man.

Even the 1/9 line is stalling a bit. They're going back to Rodman and Pippen to compliment Jordan. I would have thought they would have tried to flush out the teams a bit more at least in the smaller scale.

I'd like Wade Redden and Zdeno Chara.
Or Paul Kariya and Teemu Selanne.

I do like the 1/9 scale
Keep the price and shipping down and easier to display.
Displaying flying through the air dunking poses takes up a surprising amount of room in 1/6 scale!

Not sure will they release Lonzo Ball 1/6? or will Big Baller Brand do that?

I hope they continue with the 1/6 line. The 1/9 scale does offer a natural possibility option that is better than the 1/6 figures but I’ve already invested in the 1:6 scale line.

Back