Statue Iron Studios Jurassic Park license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Posted by thx217 on Statue Forum a link to a story that Iron Studios has world wide license.

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with their work but here's hoping it's high quality stuff and we don't get cheated like Chronicle Collectibles did with that abysmal BO Rex

Hell yeah! Hope this will be cool. Affordable and good quality products.
Bought the complete 8 piece Ghostbusters set this week (still looking for the 9th though...)
Hope there will be a lot of pics soon.

Lol, when you have to put out the statement "I know a lot of people have been lass than thrilled with the paint job and so are we. We are meeting with Toynami in LA this weekend to discuss what happened with the Rex." I'm pretty sure it's safe to say you ****ed up. That, combined with the fact that there were touch ups done (to only US orders) is another admittal to the bad job done. Unfortunately, my touched up rex is still walmart-tier compared to my other polystone and resin statues.

To stay on topic, I'm pleased to say I have hopes for this new license, purely because CC set the bar so low.

Is this the movie where the girl saves the day because she knows the unix system and can tap into the park's security system like it's old hat? I'll pass...LOL

^^^ LOLLL!!112111454@#%

Iron Studios is so far responsible for some very nice Star Wars and Marvel collectibles. This *should* be in good hands.

Is this the movie where the girl saves the day because she knows the unix system and can tap into the park's security system like it's old hat? I'll pass...LOL

I'm not a huge fan of the movie either but dino collectibles are dino collectibles. If they're high weigh quality and the brand isn't obnoxiously overwhelming it could be good.

Lol, when you have to put out the statement "I know a lot of people have been lass than thrilled with the paint job and so are we. We are meeting with Toynami in LA this weekend to discuss what happened with the Rex." I'm pretty sure it's safe to say you ****ed up. That, combined with the fact that there were touch ups done (to only US orders) is another admittal to the bad job done. Unfortunately, my touched up rex is still walmart-tier compared to my other polystone and resin statues.

To stay on topic, I'm pleased to say I have hopes for this new license, purely because CC set the bar so low.

Send the thing back if you don't like it, don't moan in every thread about it like they came into your house and stole your money, cheated is a very harsh word. Most were satisfied with theirs even if they all didn't turn out as good as it could have.

Send the thing back if you don't like it, don't moan in every thread about it like they came into your house and stole your money, cheated is a very harsh word. Most were satisfied with theirs even if they all didn't turn out as good as it could have.

Cheated suits the product very well. We were given promotional shots that ended up being different from the actual product beyond the norm. Which led to people being vocal about it's terrible paint job, which led to the statement made about them admitting it.

Comparisons are aleays going to be made between different studio pieces when two places offer products based on the same license. And I'm glad another studio has gotten the JP license because CC shouldn't have it.

Cheated suits the product very well. We were given promotional shots that ended up being different from the actual product beyond the norm. Which led to people being vocal about it's terrible paint job, which led to the statement made about them admitting it.

Comparisons are aleays going to be made between different studio pieces when two places offer products based on the same license. And I'm glad another studio has gotten the JP license because CC shouldn't have it.

So I guess all their other good JP products don't count? Stop crying about it, most of the people complaining didn't even have it, they were just going by a couple bad early pics. Nobody cheated you, if you didn't send it back when you weren't happy that is on you.

So I guess all their other good JP products don't count? Stop crying about it, most of the people complaining didn't even have it, they were just going by a couple bad early pics. Nobody cheated you, if you didn't send it back when you weren't happy that is on you.

Nah there are complaints going all the way to the end of the discussion thread on that piece. They botched the paint job and ruined what could have been a nice display statue. I can tell you mine in hand has a terrible paint job, and no amount of CC damage control will change that fact. Once it gets repainted it shoukd bring out the best of the sculpt, but until then, CC dropping the ball will forever remind me of how bad their QC can be.

Love watching the Jurassic Park series of movies ...love watching about dinosaurs ...but I don't think I'd collect statues based on those movies. Will have to admire from afar for this one.

Nah there are complaints going all the way to the end of the discussion thread on that piece. They botched the paint job and ruined what could have been a nice display statue. I can tell you mine in hand has a terrible paint job, and no amount of CC damage control will change that fact. Once it gets repainted it shoukd bring out the best of the sculpt, but until then, CC dropping the ball will forever remind me of how bad their QC can be.

So I guess you just don't respond to something that goes against your already set opinion? All their other JP stuff is very good, and every company has had the factory screw up a piece or two, you act like they are the only one. Even the very company the thread is about has had some very poor releases. CC already responded that they are fairly sure this is fake news that they don't even have the license so it is probably moot anyway.

rPNCqww.jpg

So Chronicle made a statement that if Iron Studios does in fact have the JP license then they’re going to abandon the property. Just taking their ball and going home.

Back