XM Studios Mystique 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC_808

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like XM Studios is working on bringing us Mystique

From Facebook:
PcEqO3p.jpg

not loving the face on this. too broad for Mystic IMO

not loving the face on this. too broad for Mystic IMO

I agree about the broad face ...but I'd be willing to live with that if the body sculpt is on point and sexy as hell. Also if XM uses her classic white costume.

Damn! Looks like XM Studios is bringing the BOOM!

Previews of these pieces should be today. One of them will be Mystique. Can't wait to see what they came up with.

XM Studios Facebook quote:
One Day away from our XMas Private Party! Here's a sneak 'puzzle' peek at special previews and POs for tomorrow. Many of you will see first-time revealed images and the chance to PO before everyone else. Can you guess what they are? The most number of correct guesses gets a reward; sitting on Santa Seng's lap and telling him your Xmas wishes! - XM Studios

25591861_1972205526333470_2288508452294008583_n.png

Translation:
Gambit
Scarlet Witch
Cyclops
Iceman
Mystique
Brown Wolverine
Magik
Bumblebee

Might be just me ...but I'm not liking the sculpt around her waist and hips area. And I'm not liking the position of her left leg ...looks too forced.

Looks good to me... I'd have to see more pictures but hopefully her foot is resting on the Logo and not just floating in the air.

Might be just me ...but I'm not liking the sculpt around her waist and hips area. And I'm not liking the position of her left leg ...looks too forced.

I agree.. Looks unnatural to me and a little awkward. I like the rest of it though.

Not really feeling this one, but to be honest, I'm all good on Mystique. I have the PF and the COM so I have a modern and classic version. That's enough for me.

When is Asia comic con? I tried googling it, but the only thing I could find was a con that happened back in March.

Sweet. Looks like they made some tweaks. got rid of the chain on the forehead. Love it.

Awesome, thanks! I'm very much looking forward to seeing the full reveal of Mystique. I hope Scarlet Witch is there too.

I’m going to need to see more of this Mystique because it hasn’t blown me away yet and Sideshow is releasing one.

I’m going to be all over Scarlet Witch! I love what I have seen of her so far!

Back