Media Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, this looks ****ing cool as ****. And it’s a Sucker Punch developed open-world game, so, yeah...**** yeah.:lol

Haven't played in any game made by Sucker Punch... but this looks interesting.
I do hope it has realistic setting and not another fantasy one.

I've been waiting for years! For a feudal Japan game. Onimusha was the last great series set in that time.

Haven't played Nioh yet, but it's a fail till you bleed type game.

I didn't like Nioh. It emulates Souls games so much you would actually just be better off playing a Souls game.

Reminds me I gotta finish Shadow Tactics, awesome game. The narrator guy in this is funny trying to sound smart. He learned all about the Samurai etc then asks him if he surrenders lol. This looks pretty good.

It's been in development for over 3 years now... so I assume it will be better than the run of the mill yearly Ass Creed game.

I didn't like Nioh. It emulates Souls games so much you would actually just be better off playing a Souls game.

Nioh wasnt like Soul series at all, Nioh was way too easy compare to DS, especially to DS1. It has Diablo gears grinding element which totally make the game less challeging... but Nioh was pretty cool game, has Onimusha vibe with fancy effects.

I can't describe how much I'm looking forward to this. A straight samurai game with no magic ****.

Back