Statue Freddy Krueger lifesize bust, 1 of 1, LoreCraft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoreCraft

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello all!
Finished up making Freddy on Saturday and put up the making of Video on my youtube channel. Thought I'd share it here with you guys. I rushed it out to make sure I had it up before Halloween, so I hope it's entertaining! Feel free to question or comment. And if ya like it, please share! (and Youtube demonetized the video because... I can only guess that it's just too scary or something)

Making Freddy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsW1PXLulUY

Freddy 2.jpg

Fantastic job with this one!
I enjoyed watching the time lapse vid on this and for Pennywise.
Keep up the great work! :clap

excellent vid.Damn' that is a lot of work,great job turned out awesome.

watched a couple of your other works and just your patience with detail is admirable.Thanks for sharing.

I think I like the expression of this piece better than any other Freddy piece I've seen...aside from that one dude's killer custom part 2. That thing is excellent.

But I love he brow line on this sculpt. Very well done.

Thanks guys! I'm so pleased with how things have been going with this. I am totally solo, doing all this in my studio apartment. It was just an idea... something to do to help manage my inner demons after an awful breakup. I never thought it would grow like this or I would be halfway decent and sculpting at this level. I keep thinking I am going to try to make something and it will turn out ****, and the magic will be over. I'll keep at it though until I hit the brick wall.... and then, try to climb over it! Thanks for the kind thoughts, guys! - Nicholas - LoreCraft

Back