NECA 1/4 Scale ‘The Final Chapter’ Jason Voorhees

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will look great but the goofy legs once more will ruin the look of the figure, wish they went back to the preposed legs of there older 1/4 figures. the new 1s just dont look right with there nappy like mid section

Yeah - the 'Diaper Crotch' is a concern. I'm hopeful, though. :clap

will look great but the goofy legs once more will ruin the look of the figure, wish they went back to the preposed legs of there older 1/4 figures. the new 1s just dont look right with there nappy like mid section

Yeah - the 'Diaper Crotch' is a concern. I'm hopeful, though. :clap

:exactly: One of the things that I like about my 18" Michael Myers and FVJ Jason is that they don't look like big action figures.

the legs don't bother me that much, i usually have it just standing straight, but for stances it mean its good possibilities if you don't go to wide and crazy

Jason7.jpg

Yeah the injured hand and the sculpt is amazing. Just like the smaller version I ordered right away. Couldn't pass it up.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Would be nice to have a extra set of the premium format clothes to use with this guy may try to get a extra mask for my PF exclusive head and maybe se if I can mix the other parts the sculpt is real good but the way the mask is cracked all the way to the eye hole is wrong

Would be nice to have a extra set of the premium format clothes to use with this guy may try to get a extra mask for my PF exclusive head and maybe se if I can mix the other parts the sculpt is real good but the way the mask is cracked all the way to the eye hole is wrong

i think it was cracked to the eye hole later in the movie from memory, was it around where she hits him with the hammer scene or something, but i agree its a bit too noticeable i think on this mask, kind of want to buy this, i didn't like part 4, but i liked the look of jason regardless, i want a part 3 to replace the statue i had, the more cleaner looking jason, but if i know neca they will do what they did with freddy and bring out part 3 or something after i buy it

Thats a really long sentence. i think you may hold the record for most commas used in a single, incomplete sentence. No period at the end? You must really hate those stupid things.

The only thing that scares me is how dark the stains on the pants are in some videos. They almost look like camo stripes...

Jason is the only classic character that i do not have in 18” scale!! New reviews are out and it looks great however it’s in 1/4 so about 4” taller than my 18”. Still very nice!!!

Back