Statue WASP 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluevoice

Super Freak
Reaction score
Spooktacular surprise. WASP statue was just revealed and is ready for pre order for $390.

See here: Wasp statue

marvel-wasp-avengers-assemble-statue-sideshow-feature-200218.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Might just be me ...but this is very reminiscent of the Koto Bishoujo Wasp. Not a bad thing ...just see the similarity.

marvel-wasp-avengers-assemble-statue-sideshow-2002181-04.jpg

42a92e0d-d9c2-4578-8810-c5af8928632c.jpg

Might just be me ...but this is very reminiscent of the Koto Bishoujo Wasp. Not a bad thing ...just see the similarity.

The Huntress PF looks a lot like the Bishoujo as well. Maybe Sideshow are closet fans of the Bishoujo line?

The Huntress PF looks a lot like the Bishoujo as well. Maybe Sideshow are closet fans of the Bishoujo line?

I don't know ...but that's a bonus for me considering I collect the bishoujo statues as well. I'm stoked.

I think these are closer to 1/6th as they are the same size as XM’s 1/6h avengers line, 18’ from the top of her wing to the base, her wings are long and she’s floating in mid air. 400 for a 1/6th is getting excessive. Koto’s fine art Rogue was 230, has switch out heads and a significantly larger base, anybody else think these prices are getting out of wack?

I think these are closer to 1/6th as they are the same size as XM’s 1/6h avengers line, 18’ from the top of her wing to the base, her wings are long and she’s floating in mid air. 400 for a 1/6th is getting excessive. Koto’s fine art Rogue was 230, has switch out heads and a significantly larger base, anybody else think these prices are getting out of wack?

The prices on collectibles have been steadily getting out of wack for a few years now. :lol

Back