Redman Toys 1/6th BLADE RUNNER - Rick Deckard and Roy Batty

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like the flood has begun... hope some nice versions appear...

redman toys rick.jpg

redman toys batty.jpg

Weren't these offered before? They look familiar.

They actually don't look like straight recast the brothers production ones. However they aren't all that great. Still this might be the best opportunity anybody has of getting a Batty at this point.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yeah, those hands (and most likely by extension, bodies) look really cheap. Hand pegs are probably brittle as hell. I wonder if Batty will get Tattoos on his body?

These figures aren't good for anything but a few parts -- Batty's coat, Deckard's shirt + tie (maybe).

Pretty dismal offerings. Hopefully more will follow that show more promise.

Good to see some Blade Runner figures cranked out though.

I'd go for the key 4 from the original, and probably K and Luv from 2049.

Pretty sure these are the Brothers Production figures with maybe a new paintjob. The sculpt is pretty close to the BP version and it could just be the lighting that's making it look slightly different. The rest, clothing, accessories, looks like the BP figure.

That was...passable when it was the only option out there, so yeah, I hope some other bootlegger takes a stab at the figures!

I admit I'm slightly tempted to get the Batty figure, just because I love the coat on it and the head seems like it might be passable under the right detolf lighting. But it's still pretty underwhelming and I'm not sure I need the character that badly.

Pretty sure these are the Brothers Production figures with maybe a new paintjob. The sculpt is pretty close to the BP version and it could just be the lighting that's making it look slightly different. The rest, clothing, accessories, looks like the BP figure.

That was...passable when it was the only option out there, so yeah, I hope some other bootlegger takes a stab at the figures!

You are right, I have both knock off originals (that was fun to write) and they are similar, even the material of the coat is similar to the latest BP version.

These do look like BP knockoffs, but that's not necessarily a bad thing for those who want affordable figures. There are several good Deckard head sculpts out there now. I have VM's Deckard and a second custom that I'll be swapping out with either Jnix's or Inigou's. I could use the Batty shorts so I might pick up this one if the price is low enough. I also have VM's Roy, but would like to do a custom "Tears in the Rain" version. I think Corose or someone was offering the decals a few years ago, so maybe one of the seamless bodies would work reasonably well. Hauer had a little bit of a unique physique, but in the right pose could look decent.

These look horrible. World Box, VTS, CoolToy, anyone give it a go please. I would really like a Pris and Leon to go with them if they made them look anything like the actors.

Back