Sideshow Ahsoka Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racetrack

Super Freak
Reaction score
No pictures but Susan announced it on the livecast a few weeks ago. I hope we get a reveal soon.

Would you prefer Clone Wars or Rebels?

I never heard anything like this... I stay skeptical

Please don't do this to me...

Can you see how long I've been asking for this?

Please don't get my hopes up...

pfVm0qS.png

Oh NO ! I did not meant that.. that came out wrong.. I just never heard anyting like this on those streams.. nore anywhere else from Sideshow or anyone

Ah ok :) Well hopefully Sideshow Alex can come in and confirm.

If it's the adult version from Rebels...I'd literally sell blood if I had to in order to buy it. Hopefully (if it's true that this is being made) I wouldn't have to...but I'd do it for Ahsoka!

We are not saying you are.

Pretty much. Won't believe until they put her up for order. Remember the Cortana PF?

Oh god don't remind me. That was what introduced me to sideshow those many years ago. Sucks since they had an unpainted prototype and everything. And it was based off of Halo 4's version (which regardless. of if you like the game or not, her model was great)

Both, they need to do both; the lack of high end market available for her is ridiculous. And if they are going to do her in rebels they need to go into a Rebels line, get all the characters including the empire; ie.. inq's, Thrawn, stylized vader, etc...

I have the Shaak Ti PF which I consider my adult Ahsoka. But I would be interested in an official version. I think that small figure with the old videogame is still the best version.

Back