Marvel Studios 10 Year Anniversary HT Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So 2018 is the 10 year anniversary of Marvel Studios, Hot Toys' biggest cash cow. Kevin Feige gave a new interview today saying there will be re-releases of the films on home video as well as new merchandise coming to celebrate the first 10 years.

Should Hot Toys decide to make new versions of characters from the MCU, what would you like to see in 2018 standards?

It's probably unwarranted hope, but maybe we'll see some passed over villains released under the banner

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I'm not really sure they would do it, but playing along with the premise of the thread I think a 2.0 version of some of the early figures of the MCU would be great considering how the quality has improved since they started. Iron Man has already been revisited with die cast, perhaps they could do a 3.0 of the pro type armor. But I think First Avenger Rescue Cap 2.0 and a Thor 2.0 from his first movie might be great to see, along with a 2.0 of the first appearance Black Widow from IM2. I think if they were making these figures now, compared to then, they would be radically different products.

I'm not really sure they would do it, but playing along with the premise of the thread I think a 2.0 version of some of the early figures of the MCU would be great considering how the quality has improved since they started. Iron Man has already been revisited with die cast, perhaps they could do a 3.0 of the pro type armor. But I think First Avenger Rescue Cap 2.0 and a Thor 2.0 from his first movie might be great to see, along with a 2.0 of the first appearance Black Widow from IM2. I think if they were making these figures now, compared to then, they would be radically different products.
I would buy an IM2 Black Widow 2.0 in a heartbeat if they got the younger looking sculpt right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I would definitely grab Cap and Widow reissues. Toss in an Iron Monger 2.0 while we're dreaming :)

I'd love a 2.0 TFA or GA Cap. Though the safe bet would be something like a 1/4 scale Mk3.

I'd def buy Loki and a better figure of Odinson from "THOR".

Peggy Carter with lots of accessories from TV show would be nice.

TWS Winter Soldier 2.0 would be awesome.

Not that they had the rights for it and it wasn't under the MCU at the time but i would love Hot Toys to make Man-Thing, especially now that he is part of the MCU.

man-thing.jpg

Back