• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinanju

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Looking for a realistically priced Commander Wolffe by Sideshow collectibles. New or used does not matter too much as long its in good condition. I would prefer the exclusive base, but is not a deal breaker.

I say realistic price because I'm currently trying to win one on eBay, but would kinda prefer to give money to someone on the forums.

Once Wolffe is secured I might look into Hot Toys Stormtrooper (ANH or RO), FO Stormtrooper. Also somewhat interested in Deluxe 501st SSC Clone Trooper, 104th Clone Trooper, and other commanders (mainly Bly, Cody, Gree, Ganche, ARC troopers, and CPT Rex). Again, would like Wolffe first but who knows.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Closing as no longer looking for Wolffe. May still be interested in decently priced clones and commanders though!

I have a wolffe, but he isn't the exclusive and I don't have his box but he is like new and complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back