Hot Toys Soap Reactor Calculator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darksheep

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi , so recently I have been looking at getting some Soap Reactors and wanted to work out how many I would need and what it would cost.

Soap Reactors basically let you power your figures led's , by connecting wires to them . This video explains it well.

This turned out to be a bit of math and I keep going back and forth with what I want to spend, so I decided to create a small excel file to do the work for me and I though this might help others , I am still putting some finishing touches on it but I though I would check if any one was interested in this and if they had any recommendations or ideas .

How it works

You first type a bit of the Name or Hot toys figure number you are looking for in the box pointed out by the RED arrow .

It then filters the list of 45 or so figures, you then click the downword facing triangle pointed out by the Green arrow.

You then select the figure you want from the list pointed out by the Blue arrow.

You then click the button labeled "add" pointed out by the Purple arrow .

You have now added your figure to the list.

23900341638_c377c0fa54_c.jpg

You can now select what parts of the figure you want to light up . To do this find the organ cells that have no text in them pointed out by the Orange arrows click on one of the cells and you will see a small triangle pointing down appear pointed out by the yellow arrow. Once you have clicked the arrow you can select yes or no.

If you say yes to the first box , you will be saying you wish to light up the reactor and head led's . If you say yes to the second box you will be saying you want to light up the hands, shoulders and legs if the figure has led's in these places .

You can then look at the table on the top right to see how many of each cable you will need , how many Soap Reactors you will need and what it will cost you . The prices are what I saw on the old website they might be a little out . Every cable is priced at USD 6.9 and the Reacots are priced at USD 89.9

37753305191_6d097ec639_c.jpg

As a bonus there is a Roma number converter at the top of the page pointed out by the Pink arrow this helps people like me convert between normal numbers and the Roma ones , jsut type a number in where you see 47 and it will show you the Roma number below .

Hope you find this useful and I will upload it in a day or so when I am done , you will need Microsoft Excel to use it though .

Back