Will we get a HOT TOYS Supreme Leader Snoke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jme_c

Super Freak
Reaction score
Given his appearance in the flesh in TLJ I wonder whether we will see a 1/6 popping up. I for one would be quite interested in this, I love the design and find the character very intriguing.

"Darth Vader, Freddy Krueger, Supreme Leader Snoke and Voldemort all have one thing in common — they’re villains with disfigured faces. In Wonder Woman, Dr. Poison (played by Elena Anaya, who is not facially-disfigured herself) plays a similar role as one of the film's main villains as a character who wears a prosthetic mask to cover her visibly scarred face.

Dr. Poison falls into the easy trope that suggests disability — and in this case, specifically facial disfigurement — means that a character is evil. We never find out Dr. Poison’s backstory and whether her facial scarring caused her to become a villain or happened after she already was one, but the message is the same: We should be afraid of people whose faces and bodies are different from our own.

Showing facial disfigurement as a signifier for evil has consequences for real people with facial disfigurements. It gives the audience the impression that if we don’t see disability and disfigurement as inherently evil, we must see it as something worth pitying, even when the disabled person has been nothing but villainous. We aren’t supposed to come to conclusions about Dr. Poison based on her actions in the film, but instead based on the way her face appears."

#BoycottSnoke

:rotfl

In all seriousness, I think we do. He's going to have a big presence in TLJ. We've already seen him encounter Rey in the trailer. And there's a POP Funko figure for him. I'm really excited to see how HT make him with the gold pimp robes and his black kyber crystal ring.

I think we will but I won't buy it. I've only bought the Rey and bb8 set and that wasn't for Rey, and luke, which I regret. I'm sort of meh on this new trilogy.

Yeah, while I'm excited about TLJ, I've got no plans for any figures at the moment aside from maybe Kylo Ren. I'm looking forward to see if the movie lives up to my hype. If it does, then I can see myself going in for Kylo, Luke, and Snoke. I'm not much a Rey fan, but if she does well in the movie then I might consider her too. But for now, it's safer to stick with PT/OT.

... cannot wait to add Snoke to my doll collection
6291C155-D81D-4674-B4FF-767809CC087E.jpeg

:lol

He's supposed to be obsessed with wealth, which is kind of new for Star Wars. It also explains the all gold everything.

He’s too tall, unless they use the avatar body as a base, I don’t see them designing a new body for him

He’s too tall, unless they use the avatar body as a base, I don’t see them designing a new body for him

Why, how tall do you think he'll be in the movie? Avatar height? He doesn't look that huge in the trailer.

star-wars-the-last-jedi-supreme-leader-snoke-new-trailer-1-1036478.jpg

Notice lobster guard on the right. He'll be tall... but not monster tall I don't think.

It wouldn't make for very dramatic dialogue between hero and villain if Snoke was 19 feet tall.

Why, how tall do you think he'll be in the movie? Avatar height? He doesn't look that huge in the trailer.

He isn't that tall. Look at the 6" black series figures they have his proportions right compared to other figs. I thinks close to K2SO height

Snoke is such a stupid name for a supposedly fear inspiring star wars villain. The gold robe is almost an equally stupid touch.

Okay so he’ll definitely need a new body then, even less likely I think.

Back