BlackBox 1/6 Guess Me Series - "REPLICANT KILLER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
黑盒玩具 1/6 我是谁系列05 - "复制人杀手"
BLACKBOX 1/6 GUESS ME SERIES - "REPLICANT KILLER"

PRODUCT ITEM NO.: BB9005

配件包含:
SET INCLUDES:

服饰 COSTUME:
藍绿色毛里大衣 FAUX FUR LINED OPEN FRONT LEATHER COAT (BG)
黑色长䄂卫衣 LONG SLEEVED KNITTING SWEATER (BLK)
橄榄绿色军用长裤 MODERN STRETCH MILITARY CHINO PANTS (OD)
黑色吊带 SUSPENDERS (BLK)
黑色肩挂鎗套 SHOULDER HOLSTER (BLK)

仿真头雕HEAD-SCULPT "K"
素体连手掌/脚掌 BB2-BODY W/RELAXED HANDS & FOOTS

手掌 PALMS:
握鎗手掌 GUN HOLDING RIGHT HAND

装备 ACCESSORIES:
黑色绑靴带战术长靴 E07008 STRIKE TACTICAL BOOTLACE BOOTS

武器 WEAPON:
冲击手鎗 BLASTER PISTOL

204332jzia8i32i83142i1.jpg

204333txnza8dsiizdffz8.jpg

204335ycayafrapyoiacaa.jpg

204337pjohrpkkoypo35yi.jpg

204338ozweca4sepd1q5ea.jpg

204340pvzcgoo53ncsiojz.jpg

204341gpz5pupzutpiu00l.jpg

204343uan9ggd2y222t2di.jpg

204344i78srs7080rqe63b.jpg

204346tb2zw1q1zqbit4jb.jpg

204348ak5b8vvwmx6g6ksh.jpg

204350kb4and4sdyvukood.jpg

204351b04wfypzcn04jk09.jpg

204352uetmgcnhi2me4qcn.jpg

204354ttplttyqi53ow8u9.jpg

204356xnv1qb1gvbzs0saw.jpg

204358kh2ixvpo2szl2kkd.jpg

204400kkt1nkqnk6ete8km.jpg

204401ni2vqvwwijv2zj2w.jpg

204403ecul0q5j0qcu0zul.jpg

204405g4yy1runkk6674gy.jpg

204407gyvtm9e9xmvta8m9.jpg

204408boc3322hcud33f31.jpg

204410wzzaw9mmddmpmz9z.jpg

204412zuur9r11rjdl0pg0.jpg

204414g3y5f17jxjy412f0.jpg

204416ywint8wvkwvnk2v6.jpg

Pretty good.Maybe not a best paintup of eyes, but it's nice figure.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Happy to see this starting, but this is a bad one.

The coat is the wrong material, it's missing the number on the back also.

the shirt is the wrong material. I think the boots may be wrong too.

THe gun I think is a good start, this is a starting point overall and may be able to be worked with. I'm sure we will see more agent Ks. I hope he is abundant as the Logan stuff so we get a lot of options to work with including a killer custom sculpt by someone like Jnix or Baloon Man.

I Will Not Buy any Replicant Bladerunner Unless Made By Scott Peterson!! AKA Velvet Morning!!:):yess: Looks good though.:)

Happy to see this starting, but this is a bad one.

The coat is the wrong material, it's missing the number on the back also.

the shirt is the wrong material. I think the boots may be wrong too.

THe gun I think is a good start, this is a starting point overall and may be able to be worked with. I'm sure we will see more agent Ks. I hope he is abundant as the Logan stuff so we get a lot of options to work with including a killer custom sculpt by someone like Jnix or Baloon Man.

I wouldn't say this is a bad start at all. Shirt's a black knit, maybe the 1/6 texture is too tight compared to the 1:1? The pants, holster and blaster all are serviceable. The boots look pretty close to the screen used ones. The jacket is close in color and cut, just needs to have the buttons removed, the number added and then waxed like the 1:1.

IMG_0336.JPG

BlackBox 1/6 Guess Me Series - "REPLICANT KILLER"

Yes!! Flawed, but better than nothing.
Pants are the wrong color for one...
Anyone know a preorder date or release date?

Yeah I think it looks totally worth getting, even if the likeness isn't the best and the coat seems to be missing a bit of detail. Because I can't really see many other companies producing figures from this movie.

I actually disagree I think there will be many.

It’s bombing at the BO but it’s a big cult hit already and while it’s the kind of thing no conpany would touch with a 10 foot pole in fear it would undersell. The customizes and bootleggers will be pickin up the slack for years to come.

I think it looks great despite the flaws, and there is still time for them to make changes

I'm with Raymond on this one. The coat will be iconic, like Deckard's, and needs to be the right color and material for me to bite.

If they fix the outfit flaws I'll pick it up and hope someone does a better head sculpt down the road. I don't think we will see many figures from this movie until it goes into cult status. In the meantime, it would be great to see a company take a stab now at some of the key characters---Joi, Luv and Wallace. If better versions are made down the road I can always upgrade.

I don't remember the coat being blue.

Coat was dark green. The prostitute even says "guy in the green coat over there."

Hair is way too dark. It looks like an Italian Ryan Gosling. It seems so many characters get black hair these days - Han Solo, Jyn Erso, the Han/Indy bootleg from 1/6Kit and I think Leia's was too dark. All supposed to be brown hair but get jet black. Must be easier to pull off than brown.

I actually think the coat color looks pretty accurate, and in most pics it does appear to have more of a bluish color to it. The bigger problem is just that it's not made of leather like it should be.

But with some extra weathering added I think it could still work pretty well.

new-blade-runner-2049-extended-tv-spot.jpg
Ryan-Gosling-Coat.jpg

This looks pretty bad. Coat and pants are the wrong color for starters. The head sculpt is straight garbage. I bet we see a few of these bootleg companies release figures of K though, so hopefully something better comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back