• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Sideshow Weta Cave Troll and Balrog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joogle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi - if someone has a reasonably priced Cave Troll and original Sideshow Balrog, I would be interested, just PM me. Thank you

I use to have them in 2010, seeking to get them back :)

Last edited:
What is reasonably priced? And how much are you willing to pay?

What is reasonably priced? And how much are you willing to pay?

Depends on condition, definitely not paying eBay prices :)

Two years back I sold all of my items at cost, so expect something fair.

I'll PM you if you have them.

Thanks

i have both of them and also weta Azog on warg, would be willing to sell but not at what your describing as "reasonable cost", it would be silly not to take eBay prices when one can, if you have a serious offer then message me.

i have both of them and also weta Azog on warg, would be willing to sell but not at what your describing as "reasonable cost", it would be silly not to take eBay prices when one can, if you have a serious offer then message me.

I've sent you a PM

If you can PM me that would be great, thanks

If you can PM me that would be great, thanks

Hi - I replied to your PM, I've included my email in the PM if you can email me for faster communication - thanks

I have bought both from akihiko today. Hoping overseas shipment comes through smoothly.

Thanks for the transaction.

The sale from earlier fell through.

I am still looking for Sideshow Cave Troll and Balrog.

PM me if you have either - thanks

Back