Hello From Ontario, Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damondred

Freaked Out
Reaction score
First time poster long time lurker. SSC premium format, maquette and premium art print collector here. Started in 2017 but feels like i've been collecting forever at least from my wallets perspective

Yeah I should probably fix that now that I read it outloud :p

On another note I wanted to post pics of my collection but noticed that the show your shelves i'm unable to post. Is there a section on the forum where I cand find out how to display them in thread on the forums ?

Hello! [emoji3]

There is a place for showing displays, but I'm not the one who can help you find it - I'm too new myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I should probably fix that now that I read it outloud :p

On another note I wanted to post pics of my collection but noticed that the show your shelves i'm unable to post. Is there a section on the forum where I cand find out how to display them in thread on the forums ?

First off... :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Damondred!
wavesmile.gif

Here's some information from the board's FAQ:

Membership Tiers

New Members

When first joining the forum you will be categorized as a “New Member.”
New Members must have 5 posts before they will be able to post pictures, post links or to send private messages to other members.
After 5 posts New Members will be able to post like everyone else, however they will not be able to use signatures or post visitor messages. They will also not be able to upgrade to Premium Membership. After 30 days if a New Member has over 20 posts they will be automatically upgraded to Full Member and they can then pay for an upgrade to Premium Member.

Hope that answers your question. :duff

Back