• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SCO Bruce the Shark (Jaws), Sideshow Beetlejuice w/Caine's sculpt, Leatherface & Hot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SCO Bruce the Shark (Jaws), Sideshow Beetlejuice w/Caine's sculpt, Leatherface & Hot

Hello Guys and Gals,

Up for sale at the moment is everything listed here. Pricing includes shipping in the US. If you are outside of the US please let me know what you are interested in and I will get you a formal shipping quote. I ask that you pay as gift or include the 4.%for fees. Will entertain nearest offers
Or I am also currently looking at obtaining some Hot toys for my sons collection.
Among those are but not limited to:
Drax, The Red Skull and Ultron Prime

Good luck

Shark City Ozark- Bruce the Shark (Jaws Heavy Gore) 1/6 scale bust.
$450.00

Hot Toys Spiderman 3 Blue Red (original owner) briefly displayed one pose accessories all untouched except for one web. $250

Sideshow Customized Beetlejuice with Caine’s Sculpt for better accuracy- $400.00

One's Leatherface remake sculpt on a custom weathered body with bloodied outfit-$325.00

Zsazsays Leatherface Dio-$ 250

Our World Hannibal with custom Blue Coveralls-$ 110.00

Will trade or consider nearest offers.
Prices include shipping in the US. Will ship overseas and other countries as long as what will be declared will be discussed and come to a mutual agreement.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Bubba1.jpg
View attachment 405943
View attachment 405942
Leatherface1.jpg
View attachment 403638
Beetle2.jpg
crate1.jpg
selene1.jpg
View attachment 389133
View attachment 389134
View attachment 390723
View attachment 391582

Last edited:
Re: One's Customs Hellhound, Legio7 Friday The 13th Pt 2, Leatherface Remake and More

Pm sent ��

Re: One's Customs Hellhound, Legio7 Friday The 13th Pt 2, Leatherface Remake and More

Pics?

One's Customs Hellhound, Legio7 Friday The 13th Pt 2, Leatherface Remake and More..

Bump will consider nearest offers or trades
Also considering selling my Underworld Selene inquire for pics.

One's Customs Hellhound, Legio7 Friday The 13th Pt 2, Leatherface Remake and More..

Merry Christmas Eve Bump!
Added item

Last edited:

New Horror figure added bump pm for pics of anything you wish to see.

Last edited:
Re: One's Creepshow Chief Woodenhead,Leatherface,Selene, Sideshow Wolfman & Frank Cus

Added Ones Creepshow 2 Hitchhiker Figure will add pic later
-$1000

Re: One's Creepshow Chief Woodenhead,Leatherface,Selene, Sideshow Wolfman & Frank Cus

Listed some stuff for my friend Bump.
Will consider trades for horror related stuff I don’t already have
Giddy Up!!

Re: One's Creepshow Chief Woodenhead,Leatherface, Custom Selene,Wolfman & Frank LooK!

Pic of Creepshow 2 Hitchhiker Added bump.
Will consider reasonable offers lets boogie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back