1/6th Hot Toys The Last Jedi Poe Dameron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandomHero

Super Freak
Reaction score
The best pilot in the Resistance - Poe is coming!

"That's one hell of a pilot" - Finn

This collectible figure of the amazing Resistance pilot who can "fly anything" will soon join the ranks of Hot Toys' Star Wars collectible series! Stay on the lookout, Star Wars fans!

22310517_10154939197927344_1948905967796558318_n.jpg

Oh my. Finally! So far looking good! It’s about time they got to X-Wing Poe.

I hope they include un-gloved hands with him. I also hope the vest is meant to be removable so we can display him with that casual look. The more options the better!

FINALLY. I don’t have any of the TFA or last Jedi figures and this will be the first. Only one I’ve wanted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I’ll be damned, they finally did it. Bought. He’ll look great next to my First Order TIE Fighter Pilot

That picture looks a lot like a Sideshow pic... not HT. The figure itself has a Sideshow feel to it. Something sloppy about it.

I wonder if this will be a "Sideshow-HT" offering like Snowtrooper Commander and go thru Sideshow?

That picture looks a lot like a Sideshow pic... not HT. The figure itself has a Sideshow feel to it. Something sloppy about it.

I wonder if this will be a "Sideshow-HT" offering like Snowtrooper Commander and go thru Sideshow?

The tailoring makes me think Sideshow. Hopefully the full sculpt looks good.

Yes !!! :yess::yess: I knew they would do him eventually.

That pilots helmet looks awesome too !

If SS was involved they'd have their logo on the photo next to HT or ? Either way very exciting !!

Just hope they get the sculpt right and dirty up that white vest a bit.

22310517_10154939197927344_1948905967796558318_n.jpg

Yeah the vest looks like it could be weathered a little more. But it could just be the filter and editing. Guess we’ll see soon enough.

I hope we can somehow get the blue and grey helmet too. Maybe a Sideshow exclusive, or with a deluxe version or something. Along with the rifle he used in TFA. Just wishing, as I’m one to swap around different parts and accessories for various displays and poses.

Bare minimum though should be helmet, various gloved and non-gloved hands, and blaster pistol. I wonder if we’ll get a set with BB-8? Perhaps not though, considering he’s available as a single and as a two-pack with BB-9E.

Back