1/6 ThreeZero: SPECIES Sil 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score
ThreeZero-Sil-Species-Preview.jpg

Looks nothing like Natasha Henstridge.

Did they ever make a 1:6 Natasha Henstridge figure?

IIRC, a couple years ago there was a statue that reasonably resembled her likeness in Species. But I believe that was a different scale.

The announcement is disappointing and upsetting. I long wanted a proper 1:6 "Sil" from SPECIES, but IMHO the wrong company got the license.

threezero's previous 1:6 offerings just don't equal the value for the money in terms of what is produced.

I still prefer my SPECIES maquette I purchased back in 2010 for $197.00 shipped when Sideshow was clearing out so many items (with big discounts) during the holidays.

22310655_1819144391447968_780256879201185059_n.jpg

The movie was okay, but I do like the character design.
I might be interested in this depending on how it looks, how the articulation works, and whether they use a cast rubber like material that will deteriorate in time. It unfortunately looks like they'd have to use rubber to make it work.

This came out of nowhere no? I mean who was even thinking about this movie nowadays? That being said, based on more shots I might be in...

If threezero is going to go all out with this license, I hope they're considering "Sil" in human form as well. A 1:6 figure based on Natasha Henstridge's likeness would be welcome . . . provided it's done properly and not overpriced, but then again its threezero.

There are four films in the SPECIES series.

SPECIES, SPECIES II, SPECIES III, SPECIES: THE AWAKENING

There are some nuances in the design and visual for the female alien especially the last two films (direct to DVD).

I wonder if the male alien from SPECIES II is possibly on the docket as well?

The announcement is disappointing and upsetting. I long wanted a proper 1:6 "Sil" from SPECIES, but IMHO the wrong company got the license.

threezero's previous 1:6 offerings just don't equal the value for the money in terms of what is produced.

I still prefer my SPECIES maquette I purchased back in 2010 for $197.00 shipped when Sideshow was clearing out so many items (with big discounts) during the holidays.

22310655_1819144391447968_780256879201185059_n.jpg

‘Upsetting’... it’s really hard to please people these days. ThreeZero is not a bad company at all and this announcement wasn’t expected to be done by anyone, maybe ever. Also figures from Species 2-4? Keep dreaming. ;-)

ThreeZero is not a bad company at all
yep, they make unique items that other people don't want to do.
like Isaac Clarke. terrible poseability, bad paint, main item - head - is available only in exclusive versions. i still bought him. not exclusive. because i'm a fan of the game, and nobody else gave me a 1/6 variant.
like Legion. terrible poseability, bad paint, main item - sniper rifle - is available only in exclusive versions. i didn't buy him because i already knew what i'd get. though i'm a fan of the game.
i can understand the frustration you answered to.
but i do believe they learned their lesson about creatures. didn't see anybody saying bad things about Mbay TMNT turtles (except for faces and fat limbs instead of muscles).

Their Hannibal figure is incredible and I look forward to adding Mulder and Scully to my collection too. Hope they get the Westworld license.

Back