Statue Iron Studios Justice League 1:10 Art Scale Statue - Batman Deluxe Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zarchonist

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Any thoughts on this?

iron-studio-justice-league-tenth-scale-art-scale-statue-batman-deluxe-exclusive-version- (1).jpg
iron-studio-justice-league-tenth-scale-art-scale-statue-batman-deluxe-exclusive-version- (2).jpg
iron-studio-justice-league-tenth-scale-art-scale-statue-batman-deluxe-exclusive-version- (3).jpg
iron-studio-justice-league-tenth-scale-art-scale-statue-batman-deluxe-exclusive-version- (4).jpg
iron-studio-justice-league-tenth-scale-art-scale-statue-batman-deluxe-exclusive-version-.jpg

still hoping for a battle diorama like they did for gotg2 and spiderman :pray: but ill buy this if nothing gets annouced till release i guess

Oh wow just saw the price @ $400, ehhhhhh no on a 12" piece.

I'm an idiot, apparently its only $120...I thought I converted everything correctly.

I have never bought an iron studios piece, will this be available through sideshow in the US?

Most of the smaller Iron Studios pieces (the 1/10 scale) have not been offered on Sideshow. I've seen them on BBTS and Secret Compass though.

I have never bought an iron studios piece, will this be available through sideshow in the US?

It's an exclusive for Iron Studio stores so I doubt SS or BBTS.com will carry it. As for SS they don't carry anything smaller then 1/6 from Iron Studios.

Secret Compass does have this for $259.00, The reason for the high price is he has to buy them 3rd parties at their price and then add his own profit margin on top of it...

I have one already. While it looks nice, its body is smaller/thinner in comparison with the first Iron Studios BvS Batman 1/10 which is a lil bit disappointing.

I have one already. While it looks nice, its body is smaller/thinner in comparison with the first Iron Studios BvS Batman 1/10 which is a lil bit disappointing.

would like some representation of this iteration of batman. kind of weird, but i guess i'm torn between this and the sideshow PF statue. such a large space and $ commitment for the PF, so i was hoping this would fit the bill on a budget.

edit: found the video mentioned above and it does look a little slim... hmm.

Back