Last Toys - Shaolin Soccer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Super Freak
Reaction score
MIGHTY STEEL LEG SING

IMG_4962.JPG

Head sculpt x1
Half seamless figure body x1
Hands x 11 pcs
Name card (Paper) x1
Woundplast x1
Garbage bags cover x2
Garbage bags with garbages x2
Football (Built in magnet) x1
Red tanktop x1
Blue pants x1
Yellow waist belt x1
White socks x1 pair
Damaged shoes x1 pair
Shaolin uniform x1
Red socks x1 pair
Football shoes (Built in magnet) x1 pair
Backdrop and figure stand x1
***PREORDER GIFT BELOW***
Bamboo steamer x1
Sweetheart Bun x1
Blue Sport Jacket x1

More pics in spoiler.
Spoiler Spoiler:

MIGHTY STEEL LEG SING ENHANCE PACK

IMG_4952.JPG

Rooted hair head sculpt x1 & figure body x1

More pics in spoiler.
Spoiler Spoiler:

GOLDEN LEG FUNG

IMG_4968.JPG

Head sculpt x1
Half seamless figure body x1
Hands x 9 pcs
Whistle x1
Strip Sweater x1
Grey Jacket x1
Dark Pants x1
White running shoes x1 pair
Figure Stand x1
***PREORDER GIFT BELOW***
Backdrop x1
Extruded Can x1

More pics in spoiler.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Where can I order this? I mostly want the Stephen Chow figure.

Looks really freaking great, seamless body looks cool but I am kinda scare about detoriate.I am also not familiar with company.

They're up for pre-order at One Sixth Kit. There's even a rooted hair head-sculpt add-on for an additional $95!

I'm a HUGE fan of this flick, but $350 for the deluxe version of this figure will be a tough pill to swallow, even with all those accessories. :thud:

They're up for pre-order at One Sixth Kit. There's even a rooted hair head-sculpt add-on for an additional $95!

I'm a HUGE fan of this flick, but $350 for the deluxe version of this figure will be a tough pill to swallow, even with all those accessories. :thud:
OSK. Cheers. Pre ordered Mighty Steel Leg & the expansion pack. The enhanced pack is a rooted sculpt & body shipped for $95. So it's not tooooooooo bad.

Now we'll see if when released, the actual figure turns out as well as the promo's or not.

$250, it's reasonable price. Load of accessories and seamless body.

Enchanced pack looks sweet but I don't really need that, sculpted hair already looks good enough.

Sculpted hair definitely looks good. Enhanced pack is good to display him in 2 outfits though.

Sculpted hair definitely looks good. Enhanced pack is good to display him in 2 outfits though.

Just read it again, so enhanced pack not only provide had but body as well? Damn too good to pass. Definitely will ordering enhanced pack.

Lots of love for this movie! Little unsure about the unknown company and whether I should get the enhance pack or not.....

looks dodgy, in few pictures they are showing sculpted hair, on few others they are showing rooted hair, so which one are we getting if we buy it?

looks dodgy, in few pictures they are showing sculpted hair, on few others they are showing rooted hair, so which one are we getting if we buy it?

There's 2 versions. Regular and the deluxe. Deluxe comes with extra head with rooted hair and a spare body. I think that got lost in the translation.

I already purchased some 1/6 grass yesterday to make my own. Grabbed a couple of the ones you linked to now. Cheers.

But I still want the ZCWO one.

Back