Prime 1 Studios Robotech/Macross

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dino76m

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didnt see a thread for these,,
No one interested in this line

Attachments

• 9dDCdtl.jpg
    9dDCdtl.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 99
  • cpeZqxV.jpg
    cpeZqxV.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 102
That looks really nice. I would love to get it but I do not want to start another line. Plus being this is Prime 1, it is going to be huge and expensive.

Yes Kids Logic did a great job on these. Both Rick and Max cockpits, the SDF-1 and Cycle.

kids logic vf1g-max ver01.JPG
kids1.jpg
sdf1s.jpg

Last edited:
Collectors on Statue Forum have written how much these are going to cost, they think way over $1,000. That would be stupid for P1 to charge that much they won't sell that many at that amount. This topic has been posted for more than a year in Anime section and just got a few pages. Look at Transformers they don't sell that great, either do the stupid movies statues. Transformers is way more popular than Robotech any day. Some new topics like Little Mermaid statues get 20 pages in a day. You could combine the one's from Statue Forum and here for Robotech and they wouldn't add up to 20 pages.

Last edited:
Wow very cool, would love something like this, but wouldn't pay a crazy price for it. Robotech was a huge part of my childhood and would love to get something like this.

Back