Optibotimus Reviews Hot Toys Avengers Age of Ultron Iron Man MK XLIV (44) HULKBUSTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Optibotimus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Enjoy guys! I will let you know there are actually several bits on the figure i did NOT show off. I did that for a couple reasons, one because the smaller bits added to the overall length and i wanted to keep it as short as possible. Also, i wanted to leave SOME stuff for people that get the figure to discover. This really is one of the most impressive pieces Hot Toys has ever made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VscuqL6QWc

Great video, sir. I was definitely looking forward to your review. Did not disappoint. Can’t wait for this figure to arrive at Sideshow!

1st, I like your reviews, but I do have question, did you buy this from sideshow? I don't want that taken the wrong way, but I think it bears mentioning. I only bring it up because at one point you advocate for using flex pay, but that doesn't make the figure any cheaper. And I know that some reviewers get figures in advance for free from the manufacturers but rarely do they mention it up front in their review.

My only other gripe, its nearly every video reviewer, I suspect the box is big going in, I don't think it deserves 5 minutes of coverage.

1st, I like your reviews, but I do have question, did you buy this from sideshow? I don't want that taken the wrong way, but I think it bears mentioning. I only bring it up because at one point you advocate for using flex pay, but that doesn't make the figure any cheaper. And I know that some reviewers get figures in advance for free from the manufacturers but rarely do they mention it up front in their review.

My only other gripe, its nearly every video reviewer, I suspect the box is big going in, I don't think it deserves 5 minutes of coverage.

It says right at the top of his chanel who he's sponsored by, and Paul has done a number of videos explaining this. He gets figures early, at a small discount, but is still paying close to what the rest of us are. Fair trade for all the work he puts in IMO. :wink1:

It says right at the top of his chanel who he's sponsored by, and Paul has done a number of videos explaining this. He gets figures early, at a small discount, but is still paying close to what the rest of us are. Fair trade for all the work he puts in IMO. :wink1:

As mentioned, i have talked about this a lot. I cannot speak to what other people have as their arrangements. For me, as Skillerwhale said, i get between a 10-20% discount for the work i do in producing videos. I pay for my figures and i'm glad i do. It allows me to be honest and keep my integrity. If people are getting figures for free, Youtube requires that they disclose that. So if people aren't doing that, they're in violation of the TOS. That said, the couple reviewers i know of, typically do mentioned if they got something from a manufacturer.

Second, i advocate the flex pay option NOT because it makes it cheaper. I don't recall ever saying that. I mention it because it's an expensive piece and it's a valuable resource to use if you want to get this or other expensive figures. I don't get paid to mention that, it's just mentioning it for the sake of providing information to my viewers. It's what i use every single time to afford everything that i buy. It's a wonderful option that Sideshow offers and only they offer it.

As for the box portion of the video...i'm not just talking about the box in it.

Wanted to say thanks for all the reviews , for this particular figure the review covered stuff That was not mentioned in the other reviews so it was very informative and most off all fun ! Really liked how you did a bunch of posses with the figure and showing the other figures next to it !

Back