Statue Gaming Heads Tomb Raider 20th Anniversary Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FriendlySamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is really awesome. History of Lara Croft in a 1/6 diorama, each piece sold individually. They just released some teaser pics today-

IMG_7316.JPG
IMG_7317.JPG
IMG_7318.JPG
IMG_7319.JPG
IMG_7321.JPG

Did a couple hunts for this but couldnt find it anywhere. Delete if its a double post.

Looks supremely cool but where's Underworld Lara? That's my favorite look.

ChObm.png

This looks really cool. I like the idea of doing dioramas. So many popular lines like star wars, X-Men, spider man, DC Batman warrant them. All these teams and the nature of collectors to complete lines. It's seems so logical to create an intricate team scene and then you get all these lines with individual statues that barely match from one to the next. This is a great idea by gaming heads and it's something I'll keep an eye on.

Not sure what they're going for here- she has a polygonal hair and angular face but the rest of her is curvy? Also, I think her face is way off from her 1996 look.

tomb_raider_original.jpg

I think what they were going for was keeping her as true as possible to the original without giving you a butt ugly statue. CG of her in 96 was very early and not very good. I dont think I would want that exact depiction in statue form on my shelf. Would really like to get her but its at least a $2000 year and a half commitment to get them all. Thats too big a chunk for me sadly.

They're obviously stylizing her look a little so all the statues match. Her face changed a bit with each game.

I think its cute, but i'll wait to see what the TR3 and Legend wall climbing statues look like, those would be one of the 2 I would get most likely.

Shame they didn't make a TR2 wet suit statue.

Back