Statue Prime 1 Batman Ninja statue license 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Facebook.

Attachments

• ninja.jpg
    ninja.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 763
  • Prime-1-Batman-Ninja-Statue-004.jpg
    Prime-1-Batman-Ninja-Statue-004.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 44
  • jok.jpg
    jok.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Batman Ninja

Everytime I like seeing something new.
But please Prime1, start producing your announced statues. New 25 line is pushed back for many months. Suicide Squad line, too. Stop announcing and producing white, gold or black versions of your statues.

It's getting to the point, where we place an order and then we have to wait one year and a half or even two years before getting the statue.

BTW .. Ninja - hmmmm maybe xm samurai line is doing pretty pretty well let's do the same.

Where are the movie statues, where are the Injustice statues?

Everytime I like seeing something new.
But please Prime1 start producing your announced statues. New 25 line pushed back mamy months. Suicide Squad line, too. Stop announcing and producing white, gold or black versions of you statues.

It's getting to the point, where we place an order and then we have to wait one year and a half or even two before getting the statue.

BTW .. Ninja - hmmmm maybe xm samurai lime is doing pretty pretty well let's do the same.

Where are the movie statues, where are the Injustice statues?

I believe this is based on an upcoming animated film.

Crazy so so so many Batman

Where oh where is the Arkham Asylum/City Bats already? The wait is excruciating and frustrating. :gah:

Still, tho ...you have to admit. XM Studios was forward thinking on this idea. I'm not saying they were the first to think about the concept ...but their idea to make Japanese-inspired Batman statues was brilliant. And give XM credit for making it work by releasing creative statues in their line. Now Prime 1 will follow suit with this Ninja line.

I say keep pumping them out! I think the counter argument which I've seen before is that people want to plan accordingly in relation to what they want to purchase so in order to do so they would need to know ahead of time what statues are actually coming out and in that regard I think some people have even said P1 wasn't good enough at doing that lol. I guess you can't win no matter which way you go.

Given my inability to acquire any XM statues which always look amazing (ie. the Samurai line) I am glad P1 is announcing a Batman Ninja statue which I could actually acquire within Canada.

I say keep pumping them out! I think the counter argument which I've seen before is that people want to plan accordingly in relation to what they want to purchase so in order to do so they would need to know ahead of time what statues are actually coming out and in that regard I think some people have even said P1 wasn't good enough at doing that lol. I guess you can't win no matter which way you go.

Given my inability to acquire any XM statues which always look amazing (ie. the Samurai line) I am glad P1 is announcing a Batman Ninja statue which I could actually acquire within Canada.

I thought the XM Samurai line was a worldwide licence?

Still, tho ...you have to admit. XM Studios was forward thinking on this idea. I'm not saying they were the first to think about the concept ...but their idea to make Japanese-inspired Batman statues was brilliant. And give XM credit for making it work by releasing creative statues in their line. Now Prime 1 will follow suit with this Ninja line.

Yes yes yes

These are just two separate situations. XM really was forward thinking. One of their heads stated in an interview that DC wouldn't give them much in the way of licenses, so they had to create their own line, which is looking to be super successful, based on their sale of Batman and how cool the rest of reveals look. Prime 1 is just producing statues that Warner Bros gave them the license to do. I am sure Prime 1's will be fantastic in their own right, but the originality of the designs by XM are mindblowing (dat Poison Ivy.)

Who wins here? Me. I am in for both lines.

These are just two separate situations. XM really was forward thinking. One of their heads stated in an interview that DC wouldn't give them much in the way of licenses, so they had to create their own line, which is looking to be super successful, based on their sale of Batman and how cool the rest of reveals look. Prime 1 is just producing statues that Warner Bros gave them the license to do. I am sure Prime 1's will be fantastic in their own right, but the originality of the designs by XM are mindblowing (dat Poison Ivy.)

Who wins here? Me. I am in for both lines.

My wallet because I'm not getting either line.

Just kidding - both are cool but I just don't have the space or money (otherwise, I'd probably look into them as well).

I still like xm bat better

I'm not really feeling this piece. He looks much more samurai than ninja. Ninjas wore all blue and black and not with yellow and orange mixed in. They wouldn't wear yellow or orange at all. That kind of defeats the purpose of what they are trying to do, be stealthy!

Back