Statue Sideshow - Mark Brooks Artist Series - Spider-Gwen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are you ready to rock? Sideshow is proud to present the first collectible in the Mark Brooks Spider-Verse Collection, the Spider-Gwen Statue.

In an alternate universe, Gwen Stacy was the person bit by the infamous irradiated spider, which gave her spectacular abilities to sling webs and scale walls. As a part of the artist series by the talented Mark Brooks, this interpretation of Spider-Gwen is equal parts radioactive power and rock and roll style.

The Spider-Gwen Statue measures 16” tall as the heroine balances lightly atop a New York street sign with a webbed base. Her iconic black and white costume has striking pink and blue web accents, and her unmasked portrait bears the familiar blond locks and black headband Gwen Stacy is known for.

Price:
$425

Expected to Ship:
Jun 2018 - Aug 2018

Product Size:
16" H (406.4mm) x 9" W (228.6mm) x 9" L (228.6mm)*

Product Weight:
8.00 lbs (3.63 kg)*

marvel-spider-gwen-statue-sideshow-200507-01.jpg

marvel-spider-gwen-statue-sideshow-200507-05.jpg

marvel-spider-gwen-statue-sideshow-200507-02.jpg

marvel-spider-gwen-statue-sideshow-200507-03.jpg

marvel-spider-gwen-statue-sideshow-200507-04.jpg

marvel-spider-gwen-statue-sideshow-200507-09.jpg

marvel-spider-gwen-statue-sideshow-200507-14.jpg

marvel-spider-gwen-statue-sideshow-2005071-01.jpg

marvel-spider-gwen-statue-sideshow-2005071-06.jpg

marvel-spider-gwen-statue-sideshow-2005071-03.jpg

marvel-spider-gwen-statue-sideshow-2005071-04.jpg

marvel-spider-gwen-statue-sideshow-2005071-05.jpg

It's very nice. The exclusive is a must if you're getting this.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It's weird to me that the masked version is the exclusive. You'd think it'd be the other way around.

It's going to make the EX worth something

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

That's one way of making the EX compelling. Make the masked portrait the EX ...then it becomes the compelling choice.

It's been the SSC policy for years that an exclusive is an added bonus to a product but not something essential. The masked portrait is essential. I'm sure there was no shadiness intended but it does set an interesting precedent for future pieces.

would it looks less glossy when see it in person at comic con? i dont like it being too glossy.

It's been the SSC policy for years that an exclusive is an added bonus to a product but not something essential. The masked portrait is essential. I'm sure there was no shadiness intended but it does set an interesting precedent for future pieces.

Wasn't this precedent already set with the Thanos EX? This now also seeming to be another "EX or fail" situation definitely suggests a new mentality about exclusive parts as a bonus variant vs an essential piece.

Also hoping the actual piece isn't so glossy. As for looking very small, I think I heard on one of the NYCC live streams that this series is only 1/5 scale.

They want $425 for a 1:5 scale?????

I was really tempted until I read the scale. That makes her too big to display with my 1:6 and too small to blend in with my other statues. What are they thinking?

I love the sculpt. Damn shame.

i would like to see pictures of her from behind before ordering it. but i can hardly find
any such pictures. anyone can help please.

Sideshow page now shows the production photos? The portrait seemed to be changed... eyes looks weird and shape has changed?

Back