Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KerotanFrog

Super Freak
Reaction score
Announced at New York Comic Con!

“Breathe. Just breathe. Now reach out. What do you see?” – Luke Skywalker

After tragedy destroyed his attempt to rebuild the Jedi Knights, Luke Skywalker vanished from the galaxy. Now, Rey has finally found him on the remote planet of Ahch-To as the Resistance needs his help to thwart the efforts of the evil First Order and stop Supreme Leader Snoke.

Hot Toys is very excited to officially present today, the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of the legendary Jedi Master - Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: The Last Jedi!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is expertly crafted based on Luke Skywalker’s appearance in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. It features a newly developed head sculpt with remarkable likeness, meticulously tailored outfit with poncho, a lightsaber, a variety of accessories, and a specially designed character-themed figure stand!

Don’t pass up on the chance to add the new Luke Skywalker collectible figure to your treasured collection!

New Headsculpt!!!!

DQw_KPuV4AAaI13.jpg

DQw_LJCVwAA4KBW.jpg

DQw_MCVVQAAWVip.jpg

DQw_MlsVQAAhCpx.jpg

DQxAVOOVoAAzMf-.jpg

DQxAWGfVwAEER-u.jpg

DQxAWpJUEAAMRHJ.jpg

Old Sculpt from NYCC:

IMG_2581.JPG

I actually prefer this look. Supposedly he'll come with a lot of accessories vital to the film. And his outfit reminds me of Count Dooku, which is cool for me.

So getting zapped by force lightning made Luke's eyes fixed looking left? That's even worse than having his hand cut off....the horror!

I'm sure at least the position of the eyes will be different if not the entire sculpt when the final proto is done.

That's probably the worst looking figure reveal I've ever seen from HT at a Con.

Agreed. It's essentially the same sculpt as the TFA Luke. I'm hoping it's a placeholder. We all know HT can do better. Just look at Kylo, Anakin, and Tarkin. All pretty spot on. Even Rey is greatly improved.

Definitely just a thrown together figure for the Con. It has to be. Where as I don't think the costume itself is terrible, TFA look does seem better. I'll hold off judging until seeing the movie though.

I actually prefer this look. Supposedly he'll come with a lot of accessories vital to the film. And his outfit reminds me of Count Dooku, which is cool for me.

Same here, although I like it because it has the feel of a really old and weathered version of his ROTJ outfit.

And it also doesn't look way too clean and pristine like the TFA figure.

Same here, although I like it because it has the feel of a really old and weathered version of his ROTJ outfit.

And it also doesn't look way too clean and pristine like the TFA figure.

Yeah one thing I can't get over with the ROTJ look is how tight the outfit is. Reminds me of Peter Pan. :lol

This looks like a more relaxed, and worn version of that.

Yeah I hope that's a quick put together thing since the sculpt looks to be literally the same.

This better be a temp figure, because using the same headsculpt (that was not great in the first place) is a dealbreaker.

Back