Statue Sideshow Spider-Man Mark Brooks statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wow looks nice so far.

brooks spiderman.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of these early pics from the convention are hilarious. Being the first one to post a pic doesn't mean anything when you can't see the statue/figure clearly.

A lot of these early pics from the convention are hilarious. Being the first one to post a pic doesn't mean anything when you can't see the statue/figure clearly.

Lol.

What statue are those guys in the purple shirts all the way in the back setting up? I can't tell.

He's probably just leaning on the display while checking his email, but if you look closely, you may see part of Magneto's foot. :panic:

Well that teaser of Spider-Man looks good. Probably going to be a must buy to go with my 1/5 Avengers.

For some reason their social media live vids are very bad. Heres a screen grab
b4f4a85f4b6d8a9fa4213a7656872164.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a weird ass base! Would have preferred like Gwen's. Statue itself looks cool. Will go nice with the avengers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There seems to be stuff going on the bottom of the base that we can't see. But this isn't better than their previous Spider-Man for me and that's all that matters.

Nope. Not liking this right now with the pics I'm seeing.

Spider-Man looks great but that base is distracting.
They go from highly detailed bases for the others to a glob of web...
Put a surf board under him and you have him riding the wave.

Amazing statue ruined by a HORRENDOUS base! Wow! I like that someone said it looked like a wave. It also reminded me of a giant unpainted flower. Ugh.

Back