1/6 Custom Jessica Jones Clothing Set Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Turel

Super Freak
Reaction score
I can not find a JJ thread so I have made a new one, if this is a duplicate please let me know. A show at the end of all the Netflix Customs together also.

Like the body and kit. Not a fan of the head sculpt. Needs a total repaint if I’m honest. Fairer. Redder lips. Blacker eye makeup. This is a Barbie version of Jessica imho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the body and kit. Not a fan of the head sculpt. Needs a total repaint if I’m honest. Fairer. Redder lips. Blacker eye makeup. This is a Barbie version of Jessica imho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received the body/outfit and head sculpt from OSK today. Overall I'm extremely happy with the set, sculpt included. It may not be 100% Krysten Ritter, but for me it's close enough. I think even Hot Toys would be hard pressed to improve upon it. HT has been improving with their female sculpts as of late (Scarlet Witch comes to mind), but rarely do they capture an actress's likeness this well on the first try. But your point about it needing to be fairer is valid - KR is quite pale. An irritated or pissed off expression would have helped too, but given the other JJ sculpts available right now, beggars can't be choosers. :wink1:

Just got mine. The head sculpt paint leaves much to be desired and the body they used is pretty terrible.

She doesnt come with the gloves either..

Its the only one were going to get so I will take it.

If is not possible to hope in a Hot Toys product, i hope in Toys Works job, time ago they work on her....

I think it actually looks pretty good. It's obviously not HT level, but it still represents the character pretty well and with a few extra mods (repainting the head, creating a longer scarf, getting more accurate jeans) it could look even better.

Got a set and the headsculpt delivered today. Mine was missing the scarf though. Hopefully Kit can help me out.

Yeah, he has decided that I am not an honest buyer and will no longer deal with me. He sent me an incorrect body in the past (which I offered to pay for anyway) and this scarf incident apparently has established that I am crook. He offered to let me return the set and "I can keep the scarf" that wasn't there.

This sucks because I have done a lot of business with him and I always go to him first for preorders. I'm not sure how to proceed. Anyone have any ideas?

Yeah, he has decided that I am not an honest buyer and will no longer deal with me. He sent me an incorrect body in the past (which I offered to pay for anyway) and this scarf incident apparently has established that I am crook. He offered to let me return the set and "I can keep the scarf" that wasn't there.

This sucks because I have done a lot of business with him and I always go to him first for preorders. I'm not sure how to proceed. Anyone have any ideas?

Jeez. That's pretty scummy of him, man. I saw that post on the Facebook group. The other admin guy for the group called you a lying opportunist and an a**hole. Like, I guess people are a-holes now for politely requesting an item that should have been shipped in the first place.

That's weird of him, because on My Arrow-that-we-are-not-supposed-to-mention-figure, the arm quiver was missing its arrows, and with my next figure, he sent me a replacement, so, he's usually a great person to deal with.

That has been my experience with him until now too. Not sure what has changed, but it seems like a poor way to deal with customers (especially one that has spent hundreds at his store and has recommended it to others on this forum).

There was another post recently about someone receiving Luke Cage with a broken wrist peg stuck in the hand and Kit gave the same attitude and said the person was lying. There are tons of stories of him being difficult and also plenty of him being helpful. It seems situation to situation.

As for Jessica, still waiting on my body to show up. I was hoping to day but according to tracking its still on its way destination. Maybe out for delivery tomorrow.

I guess we all should record our unboxings from him as a precautionary measure lol.

That has been my experience with him until now too. Not sure what has changed, but it seems like a poor way to deal with customers (especially one that has spent hundreds at his store and has recommended it to others on this forum).

Jeez. That's pretty scummy of him, man. I saw that post on the Facebook group. The other admin guy for the group called you a lying opportunist and an a**hole. Like, I guess people are a-holes now for politely requesting an item that should have been shipped in the first place.

I guess we all should record our unboxings from him as a precautionary measure lol.

He has a rep for not fixing issues and being an ******* about it, so I have decided to buy everything though ebay that way I will have a recourse if there is a problem

Got the body + outfit. It's nice enough and I like the way the jacket feels. Now I just have to pick up the JJ head.

I got mine, not bad but the neck is a little off. If HT never releases the Defenders I am happy to have these stand-ins. Hopefully they don't wait to long to release Danny.

Back