Star Wars Legends (non-canon) figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been meaning to start a thread on this for a while, and the latest example - the Emperor's Shadow Guard from the new Hasbro Black Series "Guardians of Evil" four-pack - prompted me to do it.

Share your fave non-canon figures from all toymakers here!

Black-Series-Guards-Pack-24.jpg

Black-Series-Guards-Pack-71.jpg

Black-Series-Guards-Pack-74.jpg

Well they've really gone for something different with the lobster guards !!

Not sure if that's a good thing or not ??

Coupla other favourites: Sideshow's General Obi-Wan and Snow Bunny Padme, both from the original Clone Wars animated micro-series (course, these were canon when they came out):

review_12cloneobi_large.jpg

review_padmeilum_large.jpg

Last edited:
That clone wars show was fantastic. They really nailed the tone. It was nice seeing Anakin battle Assajj, getting knighted, and Greivous storming the capital to set up ROTS. I've always admired that Obi-Wan figure. It's some of Sideshow's best work. Wish they made an Anakin with the blue tattoos.

It's funny because when they had that poll last year to name who you wanted made into a BS 6" figure, Kir Kanos was my #1 choice. Now, that that's out of the way, I would like a Dash Rendar or a Montross/Jaster Mereel figure.

star-wars--shadows-of-the-empire----kenner---dash-rendar-s-outrider--bonus--dash-rendar-figure--loo-p-image-328520-grande.jpg

Review_MontrossJasterMereel13.jpg

3000141_press01-001.jpg
51WV455KddL._SY300_.jpg

These 2 as 1/6 Hot Toy figures would be my dream choices outside of the movies.

I loved all of the Hasbro comic pack stuff. Shame they stopped them.

Agreed. Totally miss the comic packs. I will take legends figures all day long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except that lobster guard, the rest look exactly like my 7 months pregnant sister in law. They were all committed to the Emperor too much eventually got knocked up by the Force or something....

The Guardians of Evil group shot looks rather like a poor 70's dance group about to start a Bee Gee's "Staying alive" number.

Notlegends any more. Thrawn.

Mara jade needs making - I’ll buy a 6 but needs a 1/6 figure.

I'll counter those with some imperial customs...
1N7Gx2U.jpg

syX8y2G.jpg

8ldmmMi.jpg
Vader had an entire Vault of sabers in those later years and something had to be done with them, right?

Back