Scam warning. Batman Vault.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

predarnold

BANNED
Reaction score
Last January I ordered a Batman Vault from this website > https://tmmello1965.wixsite.com/fanmade but never received it. Todd Mello, owner of this "company" disappear completely and he won't respond to my messages etc. I used PayPal as a payment method. How can i get my money back ? Help me out. Thanks.

Odd because I never had any issues with him. Had a piece break during shipment and he sent me a new piece plus another extra needed accessory for free

The problem is that everything went ok. He even sent me some work in progress pictures and then all of the sudden he disappear. With all my money.

As already mentioned, get a hold of Paypal.
File for a complaint and they will initiate an investigation into the transaction.

Was a completion/delivery date established by the seller?

This story doesn't end yet. Last october i asked Todd Mello about the whole situation and he responded :
Screen_Shot_2018-02-10_at_4.04.06_PM.png

So I give him a second chance but still nothing. No money, no batman's vault etc. A lot of people got screwed over by him. He disappear once again.

Some comments from his website

Screen_Shot_2018-02-10_at_4.11.45_PM.png

PayPal dispute doesn't work because i sent him payment more than a year ago.

FYI, he did the same with me for a bunch of 1:9 Batman stuff. Took some time but with some prodding, he finished and sent a couple of items, then kept promising the rest. After the period to file a grievance with Paypal passed, he stopped responding. Stiffed me for about $150. Truth is, I would rather have had the pieces. I just don't get why he would completely crap out like that. Really places a stigma on other customizers who are perfectly honest.

Is it possible to start some legal action against that son of a wh...e ? He robbed a lot of people. It's a crime.

Back