Men in Black: International (June 14, 2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Men in Black Spinoff (May 17, 2019)

Women in Black!!!!

Men in pink

White_chicks.jpg

i would actually be really happy with a Women in Black movie. specially if they cast nice actresses. they could get Sandra Bullock to be like the Heat but with aliens.
or get Karen Gillan or something like that.

or make it a 3 person movie and have an extra agent, this time a latina

At one point there were actually rumors about "Men in Black 4" having a female lead, although the news site never provided a valid source. As with most "news" these days, I'm 100% sure it was all bull.

i would actually be really happy with a Women in Black movie. specially if they cast nice actresses. they could get Sandra Bullock to be like the Heat but with aliens.
or get Karen Gillan or something like that.

or make it a 3 person movie and have an extra agent, this time a latina

At first I read Sandra Bullock in heat

Is this like the Kingsman sequel where they go to another country to see how their version of the organization works only to realize the movie is terrible?

I don't know how Tessa Thompson keeps getting work. Her acting was so laughably bad on Westworld I thought she really was a robot. And yes, she's attractive enough, meaning if you saw her at a bar, you'd be impressed, but I don't really think she's "movie star" hot. Eh. Whatever.

Dunno , I love the MIB world. So much depends on the threat and villain....

I think It could work. Missing Will and Tommy is a huge handicap....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Smith could still pull it off- this gets a lot of points pulled because of his absence. Chris, well is not a good sign at all

Back