Asmus Toys Hateful Eight 1/6 Daisy Domergue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
dd1.jpg
dd2.jpg
dd3.jpg
dd4.jpg
dd5.jpg
dd6.jpg

Looks like the 8" figure from NECA! Expect production will be better than prototype - the other two are stellar! And I want the nailed shut door display too!

In what way is the likeness not good or just the rubbish doll hair.?

Both... and also the clothing!

To be fair they improved the clothing a bit from Warren from when I saw him at NYCC last year.

The thing that shocked me most was the sculpt. it looked like it was hacked out of wood... it actually looked like it was from the exorcist or something.

I hope all is very very temporary.

This was enough to get me to order the other two. Even if the line ended with these three and the door, it would be a great set up. Definitely a nice change to all the marvel and Star Wars stuff coming from everyone these days.

A pleasant surprise. Both look good, but both are passes for me even though I loved the movie.

I never picked up Major Warren (due to negative reviews and photos of the production figure) and that was the character I was most interested in.

I’m curious what kind of animal skull that’s supposed to be in the diorama, though. It doesn’t look like anything indigenous to North America.

It have been released some weeks ago.
Any good pictures around?

Great review by Michael Crawford!!
She seems way better than the Sam Jackson character.

Looking forward to customize the hair. Like Michael said,they are way too clean and blonde,but overall it’s a good portrait

Back