Tweeterhead - IT (2017) Pennywise statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
From Tweeterhead's facebook:

22050044_1572340456161122_4128251991570907438_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Tweeterhead/photos/a.100600613335121.477.100600156668500/1572340456161122/?type=3&theater

Last edited:
My only issue is that I've had some BAD luck with Tweeterhead. Maybe it was just the situation of the Elvira statue but it really soured things up. I'm still interested to see.

There's a lot of directions they can go with the expression, but I hope they keep it simple and go with his iconic smile...

maxresdefault.jpg

Holding the red balloon should be mandatory.

This has me very interested, although I kinda wish it was a different company handling it... :(

From FB:

Pennywise News:

OK, Finally...we can fill you in on what we are up to and why this Pennywise/IT Project is SO exciting.

Obviously working on a character like this is beyond cool...but we also honored at having the Maquette designed by none other than Andy Muschietti, the Director of IT and the upcoming continuation. Added to that, the Maquette will be sculpted by the team at Amalgamated Dynamics, Inc. They're the team who brought Pennywise to life.

Trying to get a more authentic Pennywise Maquette would be nearly impossible and working with this team...all I can say is "Is it done yet", "Is it done yet", "Is it done yet"!!!

Tom Woodruff Jr. and Alec Gillis will be documenting lots of the in progress work along the way! We'll update you soon on when to expect video updates.

Hopefully you're as excited as we are. Pennywise will be 1/5th Scale and just might just be the beginning of some amazing IT projects!!

As always, Thanks for the support!

From FB:

Pennywise News:

OK, Finally...we can fill you in on what we are up to and why this Pennywise/IT Project is SO exciting.

Obviously working on a character like this is beyond cool...but we also honored at having the Maquette designed by none other than Andy Muschietti, the Director of IT and the upcoming continuation. Added to that, the Maquette will be sculpted by the team at Amalgamated Dynamics, Inc. They're the team who brought Pennywise to life.

Trying to get a more authentic Pennywise Maquette would be nearly impossible and working with this team...all I can say is "Is it done yet", "Is it done yet", "Is it done yet"!!!

Tom Woodruff Jr. and Alec Gillis will be documenting lots of the in progress work along the way! We'll update you soon on when to expect video updates.

Hopefully you're as excited as we are. Pennywise will be 1/5th Scale and just might just be the beginning of some amazing IT projects!!

As always, Thanks for the support!

1/5th WTF?

Why go through all that trouble to get those people involved with the project, just to end up making it 1/5? :slap I would LOVE to know their thought process on that one.

Project manager- "Hey guys, now that we have this killer license and the best people involved in sculpting it, we should totally shoot ourselves in the foot and make it in a scale that nobody wants. Who's in?!?!"

Team- "F*&K YEAH!!!"

Iron Studios probably have exclusive rights to 1:4 scale. I'm sure there is 1:6 figure being produced by another company too.

Back