Hugh Hefner RIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:( .....

Attachments

• ZRIPHUGH.jpg
    ZRIPHUGH.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 114
Absolutely an American icon. He was a pioneer of the sexual revolution and long time advocate for equality during a time when doing so was dangerous. He was one of the few people in modern American history who every celebrity, writer, musician, etc. (many of them American icons themselves) for the last 60 years wanted meet. I think he made some mistakes and bad decisions in his life and business, but none of them take away from the overall good of his accomplishments. He definitely lived one hell of a life.

If they need someone to stay in the PB Mansion and keep an eye on the bunnies, i'm ready willing and able.

I know we agreed to leave each other alone, but that's pretty bad form to talk **** about someone in their RIP thread. You may not have agreed with his lifestyle, but he did a lot of good throughout the decades when it comes to social issues like civil and women's rights. Regardless, you judging him based on your own set of beliefs that he didn't share wouldn't have bothered him when he was alive so they certainly don't affect him now.

R.I.P. Hugh, but I have to admit Playboy magazine is horrendous now. It’s like Maxim with the Playboy banner on top..and you know the problem with this is :slap

Back