CALLING ALL SIDESHOW FREAKS MEMBERS: Twitter Contest HELP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's the story:

I recently entered a contest online, and my entry was selected as one of four finalists. The contest is held by Fox's TV series, Last Man On Earth. I provided the link below.

https://twitter.com/LastManFOX/status/912717211252301824

If any of you have a Twitter account and are willing to help me out, please vote for me, @hero2point0. Check out all of the entries, but I think you'll find my entry to be pretty entertaining and worthy of the win.

The contest ends THIS Sunday morning (October 1st). I'm currently in second place, but I'm hoping that will change.

I'd really appreciate your support. And if you know of anyone who can help, it would be greatly appreciated! :rock

voted,, i watched the show and thought it was cancelled, so glad its returning

Ya got my vote, Chap :rock

If Chap wins he's buying every Freak a Mark Brooks Spider-Gwen, Silk or Spider-Man statue. :yess: :monkey3

voted,, i watched the show and thought it was cancelled, so glad its returning

Thank you for the support and keep spreading the word. I really appreciate it. I'm slowly gaining with votes, but it's far from over.

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I will not be able to buy everyone the statues Snoop has promised I would. :lol

Spread the word, guys, and THANK YOU!

I want to thank everyone who helped me so far. I did NOT expect the support and it means a lot.

You guys are too kind and I really appreciate it.

I gained a lot of ground. Hopefully, the votes keep rolling in! :rock

Voted. Looks like you're tied now for 1st! 33%

I just saw!!!

Guys, you have no idea how appreciative I am.

PLEASE spread the word and get others to vote. This poll is ridiculously close. The other person I'm tied with has quite the following.

Cicada, THANK YOU. :rock

Back