New TIMESURF seamless action figure doll!!!What does it look like?any opinions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gattlinggun

Freakzoid
Reaction score
resized.jpgclose upresize.jpgoverall.jpg

censored.jpgshould the make up be permanent or removable?does a rubber one piece hair fit the bill or will the high maintenance fibre hair piece in the picture do?any opinions?:wave

The one in the middle has all her clothes and makeup removed to see how a girl really looks like naturally.

Attachments

• 12resize.jpg
    12resize.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 291
She was supposed to look like Michelle.shes the blonde nurse who often smiled at me.dont see any feedback ,i suppose theres nothing to correct and its ok with everyone.quality has improved.still improving mass production speed.

This is one strange a$$ thread I thought it was Anna Nicole who just had a C section.

Good call posting this in the Horror section.

with the tests n stuff i do with the first few prototype dolls .....from cruxifying to tilting the head and other demented moves that would make most girls shudder.....yup....this should belong in the horror section.

On a serious note, if this is a custom then it's pretty darn good. It could just be the lighting that's causing some weird shadows on the stomach. I couldn't make anything like this.

On a serious note, if this is a custom then it's pretty darn good. It could just be the lighting that's causing some weird shadows on the stomach. I couldn't make anything like this.

its on sale in ebay etc ....the tummy line i got from seeing those girls who work out often.its shading thats made onto the action figure permanently.. needs to see them in dim lighting conditions .not a custom doll. was built from scratch.

Think the breasts ought to be insanely bigger...not a problem.thanks for the darn good comment.:)

Maybe a fetish site may be a better route for this. Personally I'm not into figures objectifying women or reading about how this can be posed in a crucifix position.

The rubber gloves seem pretty sensible, if ever in the market for an aging stripper crackhead custom will swoop down on this.

Back