NECA: DC Versus ALIENS & PREDATOR - 7" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
All pics are from ToyArk. https://news.toyark.com/2017/02/18/toy-fair-2017-neca-dc-vs-alien-predator-239998

Batman vs. Alien:
Toy-Fair-2017-NECA-DC-vs-Aliens-and-Predator-003.jpg

Toy-Fair-2017-NECA-DC-vs-Aliens-and-Predator-007.jpg

Superman vs. Alien:
Toy-Fair-2017-NECA-DC-vs-Aliens-and-Predator-014.jpg

Armored Batman vs. Predator:
Toy-Fair-2017-NECA-DC-vs-Aliens-and-Predator-020.jpg

Randy confirmed these should be released sometime in 2018. I'm not sure if this applies for the Batman and Alien set, which has been up for preorder a few months now.

@NECA_TOYS said:
@TheVloginsons said:
@NECA_TOYS Hello! Any chance we could all get an update on the DC Comics/Aliens two packs?

nothing official to report yet BUT this is still being worked on and we will do everything we can to get them released in 2018

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/912373874104373248

I was just going to ask what happened to this series until I saw your post above Captain Clown. Looking forward to NECA's take on the armored Bats.

You'd think all parties involved would sort those things out before, you know, creating, designing and building the figures.

They just can't seem to get into the 7" superhero market without underhanded tactics.

Bbts is sending out cancellation e-mails. In it they mention it will be a convention exclusive. I guess we'll see if even that holds up.

Yeah guessing we should just keep an eye out for SDCC and NYCC if they attend. That really sucks.

Bbts is sending out cancellation e-mails. In it they mention it will be a convention exclusive. I guess we'll see if even that holds up.
It will. If it wasn't an con exclusive it wouldn't been put in the cancellation emails we got. Probably Sdcc. But we'll probably know in June for sure or May

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It will. If it wasn't an con exclusive it wouldn't been put in the cancellation emails we got. Probably Sdcc. But we'll probably know in June for sure or May

Sorry, but I'm a natural pessimist and things seem delicate when it comes to these. So 'll pretty much will only relax when I they've shipped and are on the way :)

From Neca's Twitter.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/969955231189618688

@NECA_TOYS said:
Unfortunately All DC vs Dark Horse product
can't be sold via traditional retail. Working on
other means like cons so we can release them

What is with NECA and 7" DC stuff lately? They were able to make the Superman vs. Muhammad Ali set just fine. The 7" DC movie figures (and Arkham Harley) were TRU exclusive DVD tie-ins and those seemed to be okay (even though they were made from a loophole), but up until this last year they've had their hands completely tied.

I know there's legal things involved we'll never know, but it's still crummy. At least we got the 7" Keaton, West, Reeve, and Ledger figures when we did.

Last edited:
From Neca's Twitter.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/969955231189618688

What is with NECA and 7" DC stuff lately? They were able to make the Superman vs. Muhammad Ali set just fine. The 7" DC movie figures (and Arkham Harley) were TRU exclusive DVD tie-ins and those seemed to be okay (even though they were made from a loophole), but up until this last year they've had their hands completely tied.

I know there's legal things involved we'll never know, but it's still crummy. At least we got the 7" Keaton, West, Reeve, and Ledger figures when we did.

In stead of them making Harley they should of took that opportunity to make 7 inch Robin.

I like the Batman, not interested in the aliens. The Batman sculpt looks like a cross between Keaton & Neal Adams comic Batman.
Hope this gets some sort of release.

I like the Batman, not interested in the aliens. The Batman sculpt looks like a cross between Keaton & Neal Adams comic Batman.
Hope this gets some sort of release.
By it self? Not happening.

Back