Marilyn Monroe head question, input needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, this Marilyn Monroe head that you can find on eBay (see attached image), does anyone know what body color would best match it? I'm not sure which body I will get since it will be fully clothed (but needs to be a 'large breast' figure). But I don't want to buy an expensive Phichen or Jiauo body if I don't have to.

It's for a custom but it's not supposed to be Marilyn Monroe. I just want the face sculpt and expression but would need to cut off the hair and hopefully fit a wig onto the modified head. The material listed is PVC. Anyone know how difficult it might be to cut off the hair without totally destroying the thing?

s-l500.jpg

Sean

cutting of the hair will vary in dificulty depeneding on what the head is made from. if it's a hard resin head, you're gonna need a dremmel, or similar tool with a grinding tip

no idea on the skin tone. I've been considering getting on to make Bombstrike, but haven;t gotten around to it yet.

Back