Artoys 1/6 Scale Hell Man Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKnightOmega72

Super Freak
Reaction score
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Artoys 1/6 Scale Hell Man Action Figure

It comes with 33cm male customized seamless muscular body. With many different hand pose and weapons, collectors can pose them in many different position, thereby enhance playability. The Product headsculpt employ professional painting to create a comparable reality of the facial features contours, skin texture, eye and face scars. Clothing uses genuine leather material, greatly improving the quality of the product.

Headsculpt * 3 (PREORDER BONUS : 4th Headsculpt)

Muscular body * 1

Hand pose * 4

Cigar * 1

Revolver * 1

Big Baby * 1

Bullet * 6

Trench coat (genuine leather material)

Black pants (genuine leather material)

Black short sleeve T

Belt, Rosary * 1 (genuine leather material)

Boots (genuine leather material)

Bracket *1

PRICE $232
Available by Q2 2018

Last edited:
Looks good.
Strange that they include the full horns sculpt but not the floating fiery crown.

I just can't believe these unlicensed figure companies are charging prices as for fully licensed products.
Greedy, greedy...

I'm just so happy that we finally get a second chance to get this figure. Seeing how the original HT figure has become so rare and wanted among collectors, I don't mind the 230 Price range. Especially as there are more extra stuff.

Like four head sculpts!!! When was the last time a figure came with four head sculpts?!?! Thats insane.

Last edited:
I think the leather bits is a nice touch and the shoes look nice.

Will definitely pick up one of these if they turn out as well as the prototype. I still think the HT is probably nicer--neck looks a little long on this one and head might be a tad small. I've wanted a Hellboy fig for years, but the secondary price coupled with the breakage and rotting issues kept me from getting one. Now I'll have to look for an Abe Sapien or hope this company makes that one as well. I know some folks like to complain about knockoffs, but HT has had years to do a rerelease and they've just been sitting on the license.

Phahahah! I remember seein' this set on ebay a lot years ago.
Guess with the new movie coming out it's time to dust off those old recasting molds. :lol

Don't mean to be a wet blanket, but doesn't this thread violate the unlicensed figure rules?

It may be safe considering there's no other licensed "Hell Man" figures in production currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back